How to get ring on?

For the gearheads in the audience
Mikejames

How to get ring on?

Post by Mikejames »

Hi all.

New to this. See my intro post.

I just got my sizing rings from mature metal. Im not wasting time and money woth plastic or chinese cheap stuff. I have 2 cheap cages on the way but would like to avoid even bothering with them. I KNOW i want to be in chastity so id like to just get started with a jailbird and then make adjustments if necessary over time.

I am 100% confident in all measurements other than the base ring. I am, sadly, very small. A cock the size of mine should be locked. Im going with the smallest diameter and 1.25 inch length. Im slightly unsure if maybe i should just go 1 inch but think ill go 1.25 to start.

Anyway. I cannot even get the largest sizing ring on. And its not because i am big. Im pretty tiny. My balls are probably average to small and my penis is like 1.5 inches flaccid. The problem is my balls often ride high and tight. Not always, they do hang low once in a while. As theyre high now i just cannot get any ring on. I get one ball thru and then start pulling more skin thru but my left nut seems to retract and is hard to find. I cant seem to get behind it to push it thru. If i cant get a 2 inch ring on which i KNOW is way too big how will i ever get the right ring on...whatever size that is?

Should i take a hot shower to try to get my balls hanging low to fit the base rings? Or is that not advised?
0 x
slave d

Re: How to get ring on?

Post by slave d »

Hot shower ? Yes or better yet a hot bath !! i am very small too and started with the high and tight issue. Over time i have found my scrotum has at least softened a bit and maybe stretched as well. Had exactly the same issue as you. Now have no problems (6 years later !!) but have used smaller and smaller rings over time. i’m now experimenting with hinged rings as i am in a 36mm ring which is the smallest i can find and it’s too big now but if it was smaller i wouldn’t get in !! So a hinged ring can be smaller and still able to fit. Anyway ... have a hot bath or shower and persevere ok, bet you find you have balls popping out for a start until you go smaller and smaller AND get the gap right !!!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

Thanks!.

Im 1 week with no orgasm and on honor system chastity and keeping my promise not to masturbate. I am a daily bater so this is hard.

My wife doesn't know im getting a cage i want to surprise her. She is quite the cock tease tho. Shes been edging me like 5 tines every night and last night after i gave her an orgasm she said she loves all this attention and how helpful i have been and said maybe u should never cum again! Lol. I dont really want to never cum again but im so excited that shes loving this. I think she will love the cage idea.

I just want to get into as small a ring as possible as quickly as possible so i can order my JB and get locked for real.

I will go with MMs gap recommendation of 3/8 to start unless you think thats not right for high and tight?
0 x
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

Ok...well update.

I just got the 1.75 ring on. Dodnt realize how much you kind of have to force that 2nd ball thru...its a tiny bit painful to do but once on its pretty confortable.

I can get my index fing in to the 1st k uckle but not another finger so this may be my starting size.

Ill plan to sleep with it tonight and if i have no issues ill try to do the next smallest size in the morning. Hoping to place my JB order Monday for rushed build. But want to be certain i have the right base.

Its my understanding that pretty much everythig other than the inside diameter can be changed.

Not sure if pics are allowed here. I could post my current situation for feedback on if the sizing looks ok at 1.75?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

We allow pictures in the Members Only forum, wit the tag [pic] in the subject line.
0 x