Birdlock Silicone / Bon-4 Silicone

For the gearheads in the audience
Pacman1975

Birdlock Silicone / Bon-4 Silicone

Post by Pacman1975 »

I have tried to find out whether the silicone rings on the Bon-4 and Birdlock models are stretchy before you secure the band.
If the rings stretch easily enough, I think this might be a good option for me to try out... I just cannot work with a solid metal or plastic ring, but if the silicone ones stretch, then I think I can squeeze everything through much easier.
Has anyone had experience with these? What is the general consensus, or is metal still better (which in my case would have to be hinged).
0 x

Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: March 18th, 2018

Re: Birdlock Silicone / Bon-4 Silicone

Post by Tom Allen »

https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2009/ ... ck-review/

There's some give to them, but I wouldn't call them stretchy.

Also, the 1 piece Birdlock showing more of a bulge. Personally, I consider it a weekend playtoy.
0 x

Pacman1975

Post by Pacman1975 »

Thanks very much.
That probably rules out the Bon-4 silicone one also...
Out of curiosity... how flexible is the ring? I got the impression from you that it isn't as flexible as I think it is, so this might be pointless me asking about this device...
0 x

Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: March 18th, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

The ring itself is very flexible, like rubber. It's just that it's wide, which may or may not be comfortable for some guys.
0 x

Pacman1975

Post by Pacman1975 »

Thanks...
I would be interested to know if there are any other reviews on other devices. I have a CB-6000s, but would love to get another that is a bit more streamlined and comfortable with physical activity (hinged or open ring).
0 x