I bought a CB600s, but wonder if it was a good choice

For the gearheads in the audience
slave d

Re: I bought a CB600s, but wonder if it was a good choice

Post by slave d »

i have had two brand new genuine HT3 nub tubes split at the end. They replaced the first one and 3 months later it started to go again (this wasn’t sudden but once it started just kept going, like a windscreen crack) they wouldn’t replace it again. I’ve asked them about the new V4 that’s out now but can’t find out if it has the same seam !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Skip

Post by Skip »

Well, at least the HTv4 looks like they solved one of my problems with it (the peeing opening having sharp edges). Good on them for continuing to iterate on the device.
0 x
Skip

Post by Skip »

From the pictures it looks like the middle part (between the two "main" rings) might be hard plastic.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

You could always try a s/s version but i’m not sure how a change in material will change the result other than it being heavier and more cumbersome probably. i’ve ended up with an HT3 nub genuine ring with a s/s knockoff tube because i had 2 genuine tubes split. So maybe you might find a compromise that way if the knockoff is exactly the same fittings as the original.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

My keyholder has me in a CB-6000. Fit pretty comfortable (for the most part). Light and definitely does the job!
0 x
I serve at her pleasure