I bought a CB600s, but wonder if it was a good choice

For the gearheads in the audience
lockless6
Re: I bought a CB600s, but wonder if it was a good choice

Post by lockless6 »

I had same problem with my “high riding” short scrotum. I have used snug briefs for over 40 years, so my junk doesn’t hang low, like an “old man’s”. Best combination for me: 2nd largest ring, shortest pin and shortest spacer. If you wear the elastic band around your hip to keep device attached to your body and tight underwear, there will be no bulge and no escapes. I added transparent tape to both sides of urinary outlet to prevent “turtling” and unpleasant abrasions. Make sure to push your junk well down when sitting to pee, to prevent splashing accidents. I wear panty liners for hygiene and block urine odor, although I always wipe. To decrease lock bulge use plastic numbered locks; they cost 1 dollar, and easily cut, should an emergency take place. I am scared of having an accident with a HT on and being hurt while a nurse tries to break it. After spending 150 bucks, what is a dollar for the fun you will get? 😜
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Another high rider here, and originally thought a hinged base ring was the obvious way forward.

It didn't work for me at all; too many pinch points caused chafing after just a few hours, even after I'd applied medical tape to parts of the device.

DHgate Chinese devices in stainless steel have been recommended and I'd support this. I think the key(!) to a comfy device is the very minimum of hinges and joins, and the CB range have more than anything else. My own theory is that the CB range came out when they had the market to themselves, but now they're trading on their name rather than innovation (and a lot of fiction names the CB range specifically so I wonder about product placement as well).

Many Chinese devices have ergonomic rather than circular base rings, along with integral locks which make for minimal bulges under clothes. I found one that's very comfy, the short version of this: https://www.houseofdenial.com/collectio ... 3367623361. It needed no modifications and has no rough edges, so happy with quality.

The open design makes for easy hygiene, and I found that trapping my balls in my scrotum with a tightly tied shoelace before popping then through the ring works absolutely fine. The price means that you can have a few tries and not break the bank
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@Pacman1975 Try taking the base ring into the shower with you. You should be more 'relaxed' after a hot shower making your balls hang lower.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
slave d

Post by slave d »

I’ve got one s/s hinged ring one and another on its way (first was too small) but i think you’re limited on the plastic or silicon models because neither lend themselves to a long lasting hinge system. The open type on the CB system is therefore the simplest and most fool proof. Not sure exactly why you’re ruling out s/s, modern units are reasonably light, very strong, and easily cleaned and maintained. They’re also very cheap on places such as DHGate.

MsM’s ld

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Pacman1975 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:40 am Thanks... Do you have any links or references to models?
How do you go with the hinges? Any pinching?
I'm trying to find some recommended options.
Thanks
i’ll put a post in soon, once the new unit arrives and i know how it fits etc. Be aware it is VERY short and small overall. The first one was too small and actually caused a “blister” under my scrotum but that was just tightness rather than any issue with the hinge itself. To be honest i was surprised i didn’t have any issues with pinching etc that i had expected. Anyway i’ll make a report as soon as i get things right. At the moment i’m back in a HT3 nub s/s tube and resin A-ring combo.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Just a though on hinged rings. I don't have any experience with them so this is a random idea. I have mention of sliding a silicone tube over the hinge working but the tube sometimes slips out of place exposing the scrotum to the hinge. My thought would be to cover the hinge with a small piece of shrink tube. Once heated it would shrink and be tight on the ring but I don't know if it would remain flexible enough to allow the hinge to operate properly. Another concern would be if it would withstand the frequent bending/flexing without tearing.

Maybe someone with an extra hinged ring could try it and report back.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
slave d

Post by slave d »

The shrink tube idea occurred to me to but i was surprised to find the “fat” hinge joint on the s/s device didn’t actually pinch at all. i had stared to try it on with the silicone tube over it (mine came with a couple of inches of tube) but it was much too tight so i tried with it off and no pinching, maybe just lucky though. One of the possible advantages of the hinged setup is you can effectively modify the ring size by adding tubing and can even run the tubing right round the ring if need be. The concern i had about all the tubing was that it isn’t easy to keep clean. We’re looking at a s/s hinged device with the intention it basically doesn’t come off. i think the tubing may cause issues with that, time will tell.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:09 am My thought would be to cover the hinge with a small piece of shrink tube. Once heated it would shrink and be tight on the ring but I don't know if it would remain flexible enough to allow the hinge to operate properly. Another concern would be if it would withstand the frequent bending/flexing without tearing.

Maybe someone with an extra hinged ring could try it and report back.
I was going to do that a while back, but I couldn't find a piece the right size.

"...frequent bending/flexing..."

Define 'frequent'. :?:

Right now my frequency seems to be about once every three months.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

You could reach out to Evotion Wearables and see whether they can customize a base ring that fits your specific requirements.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

They do advertise enclosed rings, and they make custom stuff. See whether they'll work with you. The magic of 3D printing - as long as they want to make it, they can make a LOT of variations.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.