I bought a CB600s, but wonder if it was a good choice

For the gearheads in the audience
slave d

Re: I bought a CB600s, but wonder if it was a good choice

Post by slave d »

For your purposes and budget I’d say what you’ve got will do the job perfectly well if is a reasonable length for you. Anything else will cost more and be less easily adjusted. The CB series are perfect as a trial run but be prepared to play about with ring sizes and spacers. i for one ended up with no spacer at all and the “gap” was created between the larger A-ring and the tube portion. As i day, enjoy playing until you find what suits you best THEN if you want to try other styles etc do some research on here and go from there. Have fun !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with slave d. For the kind of dabbling you intend, you made a good choice with the CB6000s, especially since the kit will help you zero in on the ring and gap sizes that will provide you with a good fit.

On the other hand, I have had 2 CB series devices, and the tube split down the seam on both of them. Plus I have seen many reports (here and elsewhere) of CB tubes splitting. If / when, your tube splits, you may wish to consider a Holy Trainer v3, which in my experience is a significantly superior device for what you have in mind.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

You are probably going to find problems even with the genuine CB6000s with either the tube splitting or the tabs on the rings breaking. Lots of reports of this happening. Many have had success using super glue to repair split tubes.

The are some knock off versions of the Holy Trainer that have good reports. I wore a knokck off HT small for a while before going to the real deal and then the MM Jail Bird.

Don't let the solid ring scare you. It's not that difficult. Pull a large part of your scrotum through and follow it with one ball and holed that in place while you pull more skin and the other ball through. Try it the first few times in the shower. Unless you get excited the shaft is easy to push/pull through once the balls are through. If you start to get an erection just wait for it to go away.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

You can simulate the solid ring with your CB6000. Assemble the base ring when not wearing it and try if you can put it on using the method KittensBoyToy told earlier...
0 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
slave d

Post by slave d »

If a little difficulty at the very beginning of trying chastity is enough to put you off you may we’ll be “not cut out to wear a device” as you say. Everybody is different and what works for one won’t necessarily work for the next, it takes time, patience, and work to get it sorted. 6 years in i am still experimenting as my body and needs change !!!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
slave d

Post by slave d »

The problem with the holy trainer (real or fake) is it is not adjustable at all though you can gets different size a-rings and cages. The cb6000s is adjustable out of the box and should last for your purposes. FWIW i have split two HT3 nub tubes (both real not knock offs) and i never split the Cb6000s i had originally !!

MsM’s ld
Last edited by slave d on Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
New Zealand
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I am currently in a CB-3000, it is almost 20 years old. Sure, it has separated at the seam twice, but it was an easy fix with superglue. Two of the hinged rings broke but I mended them with JB Weld (looks ugly, but it works), one of the mended rings broke a few days ago (in a different spot). I thought it was 'expensive' when I bought it but I've got my money's worth out of it...and that works out to less than one dollar a year.

When the Mrs. takes a notion to lock me up, it's usually 24/7 for 18 months or more. Right now she has been making me go 3 months between releases. Sure, it feels a little 'clunky', but that has become part of the eroticism. I think that any time you put a ring around your junk and lock a 'cage' to it it's going to feel a little 'clunky', no matter what brand or type it is, that's just the nature of it- your balls are squeezed together and pushed a bit forward, and then you add the bulk of the cage to it.

It takes a while to become accustomed to being 'locked up'. Give it time, experiment with the rings and spacers until you find the combination that works for you- once you've got that figured out, you can begin evaluating other options, and you'll have a much better idea of what is going to work for you.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Skip

Post by Skip »

The important thing to note is that your mileage WILL vary.

I started off with a hinged round ring which was super uncomfortable and even though the hinge itself was covered by a silicone ring to avoid pinching, it moved around so I still got pinched, just not by the hinge itself but by the silicone wrap moving around and catching the skin on the underside of my testicles between it and the cage ring.

Moved on to a CB6000s knockoff, it was a bit better but like you, I found it more than just "noticeable", it was actively uncomfortable and really hard to imagine long-term wear. The pain was mostly isolated to the underside of my testicles again, so I ended up looking at the Holy Trainer precisely because the design of the ring seemed more befitting my anatomy (here is where it's clear that different people have different balls, as many find the CB-style better).

When the CB6kS knockoff broke in the seam, I opted to get it exchanged for the HTv3s, and that turned out to be a great decision. It was immediately far more comfortable, and unlike a lot of people have reported (here as well), the part of the cage that extends "back" into the body did not bother me at all after the first or second day. Bending down to tie my shoelaces was a bit of an issue sometimes as it "dug in" but otherwise it was OK, and the ring itself was definitely a billion times better.

The HTv3 Small had other problems - namely, the peeing slot caught a lot of my foreskin, especially after erections it would poke through and then drag against my underwear, causing discomfort ranging anywhere from mild "tickle" to painful chafing and pulling. The slot itself wasn't finished properly and had mildly sharp edges, I filed it off but it was never perfect. Nonetheless, I have had it (on and off) for almost half a year I think and it never broke.

I ended up moving into a steel Chinese device from DHGate which had the same ergonomic ring design, a larger peeing hole and I couldn't be happier (plus it was cheaper than both the CB and HT knockoffs). This wasn't because I'd be unhappy with the HT but because the plan was to move to a nearly permanent arrangement where I would not have the keys and would not be able to take it off for cleaning as often. Which in the HT is an issue (very hard to clean without taking it off).

By the way, the HTv3 knockoff seemed to be of a very nice finish to me, I've put it through its paces for months. The CB knockoff split during a particularly strong erection after some teasing, the HT has undergone some serious teasing itself and nothing wrong ever happened.

When it comes to the closed ring - it doesn't feel like it, but using a bit of lube you can go exactly as someone else described here. Pull only the skin, or just 1 ball through the ring, then pull in as much skin as possible and get the ring all the way up the scrotum (at this point, your other ball will probably be "inside" you, at least that's what happens to me). At that point, I _gently_ try to push the remaining ball in. After a while of aligning, it sort of "plops" in easily, almost automatically, with no pain. If I tried to force it it'd hurt like hell, but if I align it properly it ends up falling in naturally.
0 x
lockless6

Post by lockless6 »

This is my humble advice. Cb6000s is perfect for me. I have it for 2 years. I made these little changes to it: I glued the back piece and the center pin together; then I glued the front piece and the spacer together. I added a rubber band around the tube shaft to strengthen it and prevent splitting. I wear a woman’s hair elastic band on my hip, to keep it close to my body and prevent “low hanging”. It took few weeks to try different spacers and pins, but I found the right combination, it worked out very well. I wear men’s bikini underwear for good support and concealment. I don’t feel comfortable wearing jockstrap in my office. Bulging never will be a problem and assembling it will be easier for you. I dislike solid rings as all eroticism vanishes when one struggles to remove it. I respect everyone else’s opinion. Best wishes.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i suspect most men have testicles that are different sizes and shapes much in the way women tend to have different sized breasts and a lot of people have different sized feet. i definitely have a larger right testicle than my left and this causes rotation of the cage and makes me susceptible to losing one testicle through the gap. I’m now, after 6 years of every device imaginable, looking again at a hinged device to try and find something small enough to stop me falling out the back but big enough to not be painful. So far i’ve failed with a device that was great for stopping falling out but ended up causing a blister under my scrotum so I’m currently, for the first time in years, cage free while i heal. i have a bigger version of another s/s hinged ring device on order from China but of course everything is very slow there because of the virus scare. my point is that you need to try different things until you find what works for you now, later you will probably change and try something else and so on. In the end i’ve found that cheap Chinese knockoffs make good trial platforms and you may we’ll find something in there that’s a keeper ... for a while anyway !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand