help needed for new Device

For the gearheads in the audience
naughtyboy246

help needed for new Device

Post by naughtyboy246 »

Hi All,

New to the forums,

Ive had a number of cages over the past few months and over past 3 yrs I ve been getting into chastity wearing with my partner. Off all the different ages ive usedi find that although my balls stay in between the cage and ring when flacid. I also find of the holy trainer I got I find that when placing the cage on into the lock some skin gets caught beween the cage and the locking mechanism causing discomfort.

any suggestion with either of these two issues I have, especially the best cage to get to stop or prevent as much as possible from slipping out of the cage as looking to be more caged and stay in chastity longer. I do find the use of the holy trainer locking mechanism easier to use when I sleep in my cage as the lock doesn't make any noise or catch anywhere while sleeping.

thanks in advance for all the help
0 x
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5
Re: help needed for new Device

Post by Tessasissy »

Hi
I have the same issues with the HT v3, also there is movement on the dovetail slide of 1 to 2 mm even with the lock in which allows for pinching of the skin that folds over the rear part of the cage that pokes out behind the ring.

I also find that it is quite easy to pull out of the cage though my balls remain trapped.

I don't think there is any way to change the movement issue as it is a manufacturing issue or material issue as the metal of the lock I think wears at the resin where it fits in so gradually more movement will occur.

As such I decided to try the the birdlock neo, but the security is only a little better, and the silicon allows to much sensation to the penis head allowing enough sensation for easy orgasming in the cage. It also created irritation on my penis which meant I spent 3 days out of the cage so this is also a thumbs down and I went back to the HT v 3

I have now ordered a cherry keeper with head lock based on reviews on this site, this is due to turn up this week so by the end of the week I should be able to let you know if this is an improvement or not.

I have ordered a fancy steel slim fit belt which won't be here until some time in February which I hope will solve comfort and security issues, though will be a little more inconvenient regarding concealability. I will still need a non metallic cage for travel so whilst I am putting up with the HT v3 I hope that the cherry keeper will be an improvement.

I am of the option so far that all ball trap devices have pinch points and also unless pierced are not realy secure. That's why we have ordered a full belt, which I hope will be the most concealable and secure I can get witount getting a piercing. Something I have not discussed with my wife at all.

If I can't get on with the full belt after a few months piercing may be something we consider. The knowledge that I have no potential for release unless my wife wishes it is very important to us in this journey.

No real advice in this except bont waste your time on a birdlock neo and that I don't think the HT issue is one which is easily solvable. I hope the Cherry keeper will work better and will let you know.
0 x
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5
Re: help needed for new Device

Post by Tessasissy »

Hi
Just a quick update for you having now been in the cherry keeper for 4 days I have to say so far it is the most comfortable of the plastic devices I have used and there is already a huge variety of rings and cages that go into making up what you want from a device. I have been told that the designer will design a bespoke one if non of the option suit you for a small fee.

I would seriously recommend this device so take a look and see what you think. I did go for the super smooth white finish. Tomee not super smooth but it is comfortable.
0 x