CB6000s?

For the gearheads in the audience
wishful4

Re: CB6000s?

Post by wishful4 »

Needslocked,

One of the biggest mistakes I made in the beginning was not including my spouse in the MC discovery process. I purchased a device on Ebay and the Keyholder Guide book behind her back, then laid it all on her. She was a bit upset at that, but warmed up as time went along. However, after a year or so, she still is not fully invested in MC. I think it is mostly my fault that she is not as interested and involved as I am. If I have any advice to give, it is to involve your spouse/SO in the discovery process from the beginning. Nervous or not, tell her what you are interested in and give her the chance to research and learn on her own.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
pamdipot

Post by pamdipot »

I think I'll piggyback on this thread and see if it gets any response.

I've been wearing a CB6000s off and on while getting the sizing right and getting accustomed to it. So far I seem to have found the best combination of spacer and ring size for "long" term wear. I don't expect to wear it, or probably any device, for months on end.

However, the only issue I've been having is some general soreness around the top of the base ring. I feel like it's being caused by the pressure/friction/etc. of the device being pressed against me. I'm fairly active so the device tends to move around a bit regardless of under- and outerwear.

I bring this up for two reasons: No. 1, does anyone have any solutions to this or is it just inherent in the CB6000S? The "nubs" on the body side of the base ring, while not severe, seem to be enough to cause some soreness.

No. 2, does the Steelheart or Jailbird do a better job of avoiding this? I feel like if I had a shorter (custom fit) tube I wouldn't be having this problem. There wouldn't be "as much" device away from my body.

Any feedback is appreciated. I'm sort of looking at a smaller device down the road, so I'm just doing some research.

Thanks!
0 x
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

Hi pamdipot,

I've just changed to a MM Jailbird from a CB6000.

Yes, those nubs at the back of the base ring are annoying if you're active. I jogged 5k for the first time this morning in the new jailbird with no problems at all. I use a bit of moisturiser before I started, but sweat soon washed that away. A little redness around the scrotum, but that could be just me getting used to the new device.

The Jailbird is a little heavier, and I thought it would pull down, but I wear a jockstrap with it when I run. Again, no problems.

The base ring is smoother and thinner, so less noticeable too.

Like you, I spent a long time researching metal devices, and I'm happy to say that it looks I've made the right choice.
0 x
CustomChastityDevice

Post by CustomChastityDevice »

i love cb6000s too. :mrgreen:
0 x