Guidance on Chastity Cage Choice

For the gearheads in the audience
Chastityat60
Re: Guidance on Chastity Cage Choice

Post by Chastityat60 »

Small suggestion. When I ordered my small HTV3.. I figured best to decide on a slightly longer size, to allow for some room. Since then, I have decided that slightly smaller than the measurements would have been better. On occasion I end up smaller than normal.. leaving about 1/2 inch of space inside the tube. So actually today I ordered a nub to see how that works out.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Chastityat60 you will find a lot of threads and talk here suggesting shorter is better and certainly having free space in the tube is considered a mistake !! Very few people who try the nub find it too small which is interesting when you compare its length with the initial dimensions people give of their shaft !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

slave d wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:57 pm Chastityat60 you will find a lot of threads and talk here suggesting shorter is better and certainly having free space in the tube is considered a mistake !! Very few people who try the nub find it too small which is interesting when you compare its length with the initial dimensions people give of their shaft !!

MsM’s ld
Did you happen to see my post "smaller than small."?
0 x