Cherry Keeper - Review

For the gearheads in the audience
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: Cherry Keeper - Review

Post by nosaint »

wishful4 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:46 pm I have been looking at their site and find it not to be very user friendly. My spouse has been wanting to order a non-metal device for use when wearing my metal device would not be appropriate or would cause issues such as going through metal detectors and the like. I am unsure whether to order the entire device or do you order the parts separately. I can't even seem to find info on the headlocker nor find an measurements on the device that make any sense to me. Hopefully, I will figure it out and order the right thing.
I agree, the sight is confusing, it took me several times of looking, placing different items in my cart and later deleting them before I finally got it right. Every time I asked a question Josie lynn answered that it was on the product sheet, except it wasn't or I would not have asked. Maybe it was on some other sheet that I never looked at.

You need to order a ring and a cage, at least two separate parts a ring and a cage. Some cages are labeled with Headlock, but not all headlock cages are labeled. You just have to keep clicking on cages to see if that version is offered with a headlock. On the main page, if you look to the left there are catagories. One of them is Headlock, it will show most, but not all versions with headlock. The one I ordered is not categorized to show up if I click that link on the left. It's labeled Cherry Keeper Total TouchStop - Short, but if you click on it, you can see the headlock option.
Good luck, I finally got it right.
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Thanks nosaint! One more question. It says the lock is not included. I can't seem to find a "Standard Chastity Lock" using the search function or any other way. Can you point me in the right direction on that? TIA
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Q: Where can I get a lock for the Cherry Keeper?
A: Two options available (in the US)
Cheap: HappyGo Stealth Lock on Amazon
Good: Burg-Wachter ME/2 from Steinlock

They're about $28 I think, we used the one that came with the Holy Trainer
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

The Burg-Wachter is worth the extra money. Hold up better and is not the sort of thing you want to be frugal about.
3 x
MCN Contender
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I see. You have to order the lock elsewhere. I almost made a huge mistake on ordering. When selecting a size on the headlocker cage, I thought I was selecting the size of the cage, but what I was selecting was the size of the headlocker. I realized it and corrected my mistake. We decided on the short headlocker cage with large size headlocker in White premium finish and will see how it works out.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

nosaint - How do you feel about the "Medium" Headlock? Does it seem about right, or do you smaller or larger would be better?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:13 pm nosaint - How do you feel about the "Medium" Headlock? Does it seem about right, or do you smaller or larger would be better?
I measured at the wrong time of day, and I was probably a bit excited. The medium headlock is not big enough, so I just ordered a cage with the large headlock. I ordered it in Black premium plastic since only the white and the black are the same color throughout (that's my understanding) So I think if the large is a bit too large, I can sand it down a bit. The rings are distinct, so doing a decent sanding job should not be difficult.
I'd probably spend some more time and take measurements at several times of the day, or under different conditions, like an nice ice bath prior to measuring. or as @Tessasissy suggests add some numbing cream.
1 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

I share that opinion on the large headlock. The medium worked fine for me for months, but as my flaccid size diminished, it wasn’t nearly as effective. Which actually makes it less comfortable to wear
1 x
MCN Contender
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

nosaint wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:32 pm like an nice ice bath prior to measuring. or as @Tessasissy suggests add some numbing cream.
:shock:

Me thinks numbing cream first. :lol:
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Any one thinking of ordering a Cherry Keeper, this is a good time to reduce delivery time. I ordered my first Cherry Keeper on April 6 with an expected ship date of Early May. It shipped April 16 or 17. I just ordered a new cage on April 26 with an expected ship date of May 26. It shipped today. So either their business is down, or paying for quicker manufacturing time is a scam. I'll assume their business is down. But if you want one, a one week from order to ship is pretty good.
1 x