Cherry Keeper - Review

For the gearheads in the audience
Naljeans
Re: Cherry Keeper - Review

Post by Naljeans »

I sanded down the ring and got it smooth, yet the irritation returned almost immediately. I suspect my body doesn’t like ergonomic shaped base rings. Baby oil gel seems to have cured the irritation so I’m in this cage for the long term. I ordered the premium circular ring anyway. So, don’t let the material scare you off. This is a fantastic set-up.

As easy as urination is with this cage, I should add that it’s a disaster if not lined up properly. That is uncommon with the headlock but I now check every time.
0 x
MCN Contender
Caged Lion

Post by Caged Lion »

I've had a Cherry Keeper for several months. I opted to spend the extra $75 for custom design. I'm very happy with the entire process of designing a device just for me. It remains the most comfortable chastity device I have. The Cherry Keeper isn't the only chastity device with a shelf under the glans. The much older Evotion device has a similar structure.

The design is a bit clunky. However, the fit is wonderful and it does the job. This could be the best bargain for custom chastity device out there.
1 x
Our podcasts on Apple Podcast Store
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/m ... 1528619424
In chastity since 2013
https://malechastityjournal.com
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

Hi thanks for the review. Based on this I have just ordered one myself to try. I have been looking for temporary device for use until my full belt arrives, and I can uses while traveling I hop this will work as well as it has for you as so far I have tried HT v3 and moecrecently birdlocked neo which have left me with some bad sore spots on my penis and pinching as well in the case of the HT v3 which has left me disalusioned with ball trap devices so far.

I think the main problem is that they are all to tight fitting on the shaft and alow no room for air flow so the penis skin gets irritated. I am hoping that the cherry keeper will solve these issues. Also neither the HTv3 or neo are very secure at all. Which does ruin it for me.

It is due 10th or 16th January so will let you know my impressions of it after that.
0 x
Paolobello

Post by Paolobello »

I’d love to have a cherry keeper in steel....
Is it possible??
I find it works fine but it smells after few days......
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

In another forum, just a day or two ago, JosieLynn, maker of the Cherry Keeper, wrote that they were looking for a shop that would do the 3D printing in steel for just this reason, but no luck yet. Also said some folks have had luck sealing the plastic by dying it or with floor polish.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

I’ve found using copious amounts of sudsy body wash keep it clean. Also showering twice per day. I didn’t have to do that with the steel cages, but it works. I recently did three weeks with no uncagings and had no issues.
0 x
MCN Contender
Tessasissy

Post by Tessasissy »

I have now been locked for 1 month an 12 days. I am now on my third ball trap chastity device, the cherry keeper with head lock. I am by no means as experienced as many of you on this forum. I have been looking for a good temporary device that can be worn full time until my full belt arrives and then can be used when traveling.

The other two devices I have tried before the current cherry keeper, have been the HT v3 maxi and the Birdlocked Neo.
I have had issues with both of theses devices. The HT v 3 is relatively comfortable, but the dimensions and shaping of the tube have caused irritation to my penis, which meant I had to spend 36 hours out of the device. Also due to the way the device locks and the extension of the penis tube behind the ring skin would get pinched painfully where the tube and ring come together. The other issue is that my ball sack skin when wearing underwear would work itself under the front of the tube and get painfully pinched, not only this it is rediculously easy to pull out of and get back into, all things which made me seek a different device. I went from this to the Birdlock Neo, which I hoped would solve the pinching issues. This it did but again I think due to the cage shape it caused worst ittitation to my penis which meant another 60 hours out of chastity until the skin heald enough to go back to the HTV 3, and a quick scour of the various forums to find another device.

I came accros the cherry keeper, which looking around has got good reviews both on here and other forums. This is a 3 D printed device that the designer has manufactured by shape ways. Apparently the designer offers a relatively inexpensive deign service to bespoke the design for your own device if you can't find what tyou want among his designs. I did not take this option but after my initial experiace with the cherry keeper I would do this if I where to order again. If I was not aiIting for a full belt to arrive I definatley would do this.

Anyway I ordered the standard cherry keeper with medium head lock ( this is an internal ring at the head section which is meant to fit behind the penis head and is smaller than the cage diameter) I ordered this with a 50. 5mm ergonomic ring with ball hook.i also went for what is supposed to be the super smooth finish.

The cage and the ring give a total length of 74 mm with the head section taking up 35mm of that length. The standard diameter of the cage section is 35 mm. This is by far the shorts cage I have tried. Bear in mind that my un caged flaccid lenght at is smallest is about 110mm and diameter approx 40 to 44 mm I am also uncut. As we all know our penises can be compressed quite a lot so I thought it worth a try given that many comments say go as short as you can!
I have to say it is quite difficult to get the head of your penis into but once done it is quite comfortable engaging the ring and the cage is easer than most devices. I was worried as I have lot of spare skin with the forskin pulled back and my penis compresses into such a small cage. The skin fits ok around the cage and so far has not caused an issue. The cage and ring are incredibly light so much so that you can hardly feel them. Unless of course you try to get hard. The ball hook I had to stop my scrotum skin slide in front of the cage and get pinched as it did with the HT V3. This has worked pretty well, and keeps my balls high and tight to either side of the cage. The head lock has an added advantage that due to its tightness if you get your pee hole lined up properly when you put the cage on the head of your penis moves very little so it remains in the right place for non messy peeing.

I have now been in the cherry keeper since Monday morning so three full days and two nights. So far of the three devices this is the most comfortable to sleep in the morning hard on whilst not full suppressed has been more so and therefore does not pull on my balls anywhere near as painfully. I think the head lock prevents to much engorgrement. The device during the day is so light and comfortable that you hardly know its there. I have not tried to pull out yet and won't experiment with this unless my wife is there and gives permission. However it does at this stage feel more secure. And whilst no ball trap device without piercing is realy secure I think a casual attempt would hurt the penis head. And I know for certain you would not get yourself back in undetected.

I hope my experiace continues to be positive, but on this limited use so far this is the most comfortable and secure of the plastic/silicone devices I have tried. I think the experianc vwould only be better if you got a bespoke version.

I would recommend anyone starting out try this device first to save time and money before you progress onto a bespoke metal device.

I hope this is useful to some of you
2 x
ukdave

Post by ukdave »

A few more thoughts on the CK. Delivery was very quick and postage cheap - a nice change for us in the UK. I ordered a small cage with medium headlock in black with two oval rings - one normal and one with the 9 degree angle. To be honest I was a bit horrified getting it out of the box - the surface is very rough as others have said. However a few mins sanding with 1200 grade paper made an instant improvement - but I was impatient to try it on so didn't do any more than smooth off the ring. First impressions (after only a day) are this is instantly the most comfortable device I have tried (and I have two metal custom devices, an HT3, and several Chinese knock offs). Let's see what happens in the longer term.
0 x
Tessasissy

Post by Tessasissy »

Hi update on my experiace.

Still very good, the standard sizing is a little small for me, despite this it is still more comfortable than the other devices I have tried do far. So I have decided to get a bespoke one. I have contacted Josie and she has responded quickly, she has a two week backlog for designing but this seems reasonable. She charges $90 for the bespoke design which again seem more than reasonable to me.
Having been let out for cleaning today, I had a chance to do the measurements for Josie. My wife suggested that to get the right measurements I should numb my penis and then use an Ice pack to get its true flaccid size.

So I spent 3 hours or so today, numb down there (EMLA cream realy does the job) that with the ice pack. I don't think I could be any more flaccid!

That's the longest I have been out of chastity without an injury since being locked up. And I could not even get hhard as I could nor feel a thing. I am not sure if my wife intended it but it realy played with my mind. So just as it stats to wear off back in the cage!!!

I would actually recommend it as with 0 sensation you don't change size why you measure.

So measurements sent off and a week or two's wait.

I will let you know how it turns out.
2 x
Tessasissy

Post by Tessasissy »

Hi another quick update.

Josie is very helpful and a good comunicator. We agreed on a design:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/V8ULX ... c6c3b23822

I ordered this on the new option of Pa12 after discussing it with Josie. It is due for delivery tomorrow. I expect to spend som time doing a fine smoothing down to 2500 grit before it ready.

Apparently with the black PA 12 the color is not a dye and is solid through the plastic so you don't have to worry about taking the colour away when finishing it. That's why I ordered the black, as the white looks grubby even with a realy good clean.

Anyway looking forward seeing how good a fit this is. I will report back.
Would anyone like pictures of the chastity pre and post finishing? If so I will take a couple and post with a quick update.
0 x