Time for a new device

For the gearheads in the audience
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Time for a new device

Post by TwistedMister »

wishful4 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:01 pm I recommend the A271 or A272 depending on your size. The "arc" base ring is crazy comfortable. However, be careful from which seller you purchase. Quality can vary widely.
How does one tell the good from the bad?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I was a little surprised yesterday. I recently ordered another DHGate A271 mainly to have a spare integral lock and a smaller 40MM arc ring. My spouse unlocked me yesterday so I could try the smaller ring. To my chagrin, the two pins on the cage would not go into the holes on the arc ring, not even close. The holes were drilled way wider than the pins on my cage. Guess they are all made to fit the cage that comes with them. I bought the whole device because it was cheaper than just a new ring. Guess it is going in the trash
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

wishful4 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:47 pm The holes were drilled way wider than the pins on my cage. Guess they are all made to fit the cage that comes with them.
Same with me. The cages are not interchangeable with the rings between my A271 & A273 and I purchased both devices from the same seller.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The holes were drilled way wider than the pins on my cage.

If you have access to a drill press you should be able to drill new holes.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Interestingly, I bought an A272, an A274, and (I think) an A273 at the same time from the same seller. The A273 was just to get one of those ball splitter base rings. However, all of them were interchangeable for me. The A272 I cut up to experiment with, and ended up making a cock ring from the cast cuff ring. The ball splitter, I discovered, looked cool, but was impractical for daily wear.

That said, I'm under the impression that there is one company doing the casting, but possibly different shops doing the machining, or possibly, a different shop from the place doing the welding. And if the pins are quite a bit different, it's also possible that somebody made a mistake, so instead of scrapping a bunch, they decided to make the cages to fit.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Also, the cuff ring could probably be drilled to accept the different cage pins, but you would need to carefully fixture it in a vice, surrounded by some wood, and use a decent drill bit meant for stainless. Not everybody has a drill press hanging around, although I can't imagine why. :lol:
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Tom Allen wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:45 am Also, the cuff ring could probably be drilled to accept the different cage pins, but you would need to carefully fixture it in a vice, surrounded by some wood, and use a decent drill bit meant for stainless. Not everybody has a drill press hanging around, although I can't imagine why. :lol:
No drill press here, either. But I do need to get that vice I bought like 6 months ago mounted on my workbench!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

[/quote]

No drill press here, either. But I do need to get that vice I bought like 6 months ago mounted on my workbench!
[/quote]

Take it to your father-in-law’s garage... I’m sure he wouldn’t mind helping adjust your device for his daughter’s pleasure. LOL.
2 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.