Time for a new device

For the gearheads in the audience
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Time for a new device

Post by TwistedMister »

danj wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:46 pm Have you thought about a custom device? I gather you're locked a lot, maybe worth the coin?
I'm going to go for something with a hinged ring, I think I saw some that might work. I thought all of the custom makers used solid rings...and I need to be fiscally conservative at the moment- the Mrs. lost her job.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
danj

Post by danj »

TwistedMister wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:24 am
danj wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:46 pm Have you thought about a custom device? I gather you're locked a lot, maybe worth the coin?
I'm going to go for something with a hinged ring, I think I saw some that might work. I thought all of the custom makers used solid rings...and I need to be fiscally conservative at the moment- the Mrs. lost her job.
Sorry to hear, we've been there!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Twisted, I’ve had three steel (Chinese-made) devices with base ring hinges. My single word of advice is “DON’T DO IT.” The pinching, bleeding, and subsequent swelling and accompanying irritation is a huge negative. Everything seems fine during the day, but the 4:00am woody is a killer. Scrotums and metal hinges don’t mix.

In my humble opinion.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

My single word of advice is “DON’T DO IT.” The pinching, bleeding, and subsequent swelling and accompanying irritation is a huge negative.
Can confirm. I have never had a hinged device that was good for all-day, every day wear.
1 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

LOL, thanks...but, you *know* I'm going to have to do it anyway...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

TwistedMister wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:23 am LOL, thanks...but, you *know* I'm going to have to do it anyway...
Sounds like you are just a little on the 'hard headed' side. :o Unfortunately the part of you anatomy that will be exposed to the hinge are soft.... :cry: :roll:
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
fill
Last orgasm: May 19th, 2017
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by fill »

I can say from experience that metimes the issues that people have with the hinged rings is not the ring itself but the hinge's pin which is often not made of something comaptable with long term contact with one's skin. Nickel is usual culprit, sometimes its brass.

I only mention it because I've had bad experiences wih nickel and have learned to avoid like the plague.

Not the same for everyone of course.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:39 am
TwistedMister wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:23 am LOL, thanks...but, you *know* I'm going to have to do it anyway...
Sounds like you are just a little on the 'hard headed' side.
Yeah, I can be that...

But, I did the hinged rings on the CB3K for a long time and I've seen some designs in SS that look like they might be better, so I feel the 'need' to at least *try* one or two and see if it can work for me.
1 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

I ended up with a device I really liked, except for the hinge, so a few drops of solder and a whole lot of polishing made everything right as rain. (That was after the pinching and bleeding experience—damned if I was going to let a mechanical issue get the better of me.)
1 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I recommend the A271 or A272 depending on your size. The "arc" base ring is crazy comfortable. However, be careful from which seller you purchase. Quality can vary widely.
1 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271