For Nub (or any HT device) users

For the gearheads in the audience
Naljeans
For Nub (or any HT device) users

Post by Naljeans »

I’m trying to realistically set my expectations in the Nub. The vast majority of my experience is with steel.

I’ve been between base ring sizes, so I stretched the smaller ring to try to get a proper fit. It was supremely comfortable with the larger ring, but pulled away from my body so much, it was ineffective.

With the tighter ring, I’m comfortable most of the time. It will not pull away from the body at all. But the scrotum burn can get intense. Yes, I’ve tried various lotions/gels.

Is that simply the trade off for having it snug enough to not allow pulling away from the body? Or does the body eventually adjust to the plastic?

I would like to be able to candidly advise my owner whether it’s a viable option for me to stay in the Nub long term or if it needs to be used as-needed.
0 x
MCN Contender
slave d

Re: For Nub (or any HT device) users

Post by slave d »

The first thing to remember is (going by your signature) that you’re not actually in a nub, you’re in a knockoff nub which means it is plastic not resin and possibly not as well made overall. The advantage with the real thing which i am in is it is resin not plastic and it does shape itself to your body as it becomes fractionally softer when it’s at body temp. The ball burn part may also be a factor of this as personally i don’t get this much at all but i actually enjoy it as it reminds me of my place !! MsM loves saying things like “well if it gets sore when you get aroused you need to stop doing that don’t you” !!! i have found a flaw in the design of the nub as far as my long term use goes that there’s a thread on here plus there’s definitely a difficulty around hygiene with a fully enclosed sleeve. That said, all devices have issues and are compromises and nobody but you can decide what’s best for you. The one thing i would stress is that people shouldn’t judge HT by the cheapo knockoffs, you get what you pay for in general terms.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Excellent points and duly noted. I hadn’t planned on it being used for more than a few hours when work requires. I think my owner is enjoying how much more restrictive it is.

If this continues, I’ll either purchase an authentic one or get a Cherrykeeper.
0 x
MCN Contender
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Update: I apparently toughed it out a day too long. Scrotum irritation has almost cleared up after two days with hydrocortisone. I did not know it also caused a blister of sorts on my shaft. It only became obvious when my owner uncaged me from the Contender.

I have to go without the Contender for a few hours for work tomorrow and can’t use the knock-off Nub. Neither of us are happy about this, so I’m in the market for a replacement non-steel. Will most likely go with a Cherrykeeper.
0 x
MCN Contender