New Cage question

For the gearheads in the audience
SelfLocked
New Cage question

Post by SelfLocked »

So I finally got my DHGate A272 cage. I got a little concerned after I got it on. I was able to get my balls through the ring no problem. It took quite some time to get the shaft through because I was so hard...even ice took quite some time.

But after I got the shaft through, I quickly got hard again. While waiting for it to go down again to get the tube on, I noticed the veins in my left ball bulging a little. I presume because of my raging hard-on. The veins did start going down as I got soft, but I got a little freaked out by it and took the ring back off. I didn't have any discomfort and there was no discoloration, and the ring felt like a comfortable fit.

I'm going to try again a little later, but thought I would ask if the veins doing that is a sign of a problem.
0 x
SelfLocked in a DHGate A272
slave d

Re: New Cage question

Post by slave d »

Eventually you’ll get “old and floppy” like me and the issue of getting a hard on every time you try and put your device on will be but a dim memory lol !! Seriously over time it becomes less of a problem and to be honest any attempt to put it on when you’re aroused should probably be avoided. The use of an ice bath before the attempt is probably best. i used to have to “soak” in a bowl of ice water for as long as it took to be flaccid and then to quickly put the device on. So, no i doubt you have an issue and would suggest you make your next attempt when less aroused. Good luck.

Oh and the veins aren’t in your testicle at all, they’re in your scrotum which is keeping your testicles nice and safe !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
SelfLocked

Post by SelfLocked »

Ok I was hoping that was the case. I am relaxing outside in the cold, now that I know how to slip my balls through the ring quicker I'm hoping I can get it on fairly quickly before I get hard. Just the act of putting a cage on turns me on so it's tough
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Side note: cold temperatures may make your base ring tighter, as the scrotum pulls up. The difference, for me anyway, can be substantial. We have my old larger ring ready for winter.
0 x
MCN Contender
SelfLocked

Post by SelfLocked »

Naljeans wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:56 pm Side note: cold temperatures may make your base ring tighter, as the scrotum pulls up. The difference, for me anyway, can be substantial. We have my old larger ring ready for winter.
I was finally able to get the cage on and it's so awesome compared to the CB knockoff I started with! 😎 I was even able to pee standing up, although I had to push on the head through the cage, and did have a very small miss at the very end.

I bought it with the largest ring available for this cage (50mm) and so far, it's a pretty close fit. I suspect a 51, 52, maybe 53mm ring would be slightly better. With the 50, I can't even get my pinky anywhere near close to fitting around. It feels just a tad tight, but still comfortable so far. Probably should have lightly lubed the ring. I will do that next time I take it off. Still not sure if I will sleep with it tonight, but I suspect I will.

The tube inside diameter also seems a tad too small. In between the ring and the tube, I have quite a bit of scrunching. I am not sure if the length is either exactly right, or very very slightly too short. When I got it on, I was rapidly growing, and the head was about 1/4" shy of the face of the cage (it was still there when I peed and had the slight miss at the end). But after getting soft, it is just about perfect, head is just pressing against the face.

However, If I had the correct slightly larger girth tube that eliminated base scrunching, I imagine that would increase the proper length tube required, right?

I intend to eventually order a custom fit cage because I do like wearing it. For $30 with expedited shipping, this cage sure has gotten me a lot closer to the best fit!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The rings come in 40, 45, and 50 MM, IIRC.

I have a bit of flesh scrunched up, too. My solution is to take some gold bond unscented lotion and rub a few dabs around the inside of the cage from the tip. That lubricates your head and shaft which helps things move into position better. It also traps sweat and body fluids, and cleans up easily in a hot shower (petroleum products don't clean as easily).

The A272 was the best $30 I've spent on these things.
0 x
SelfLocked

Post by SelfLocked »

Tom Allen wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:21 am The rings come in 40, 45, and 50 MM, IIRC.

I have a bit of flesh scrunched up, too. My solution is to take some gold bond unscented lotion and rub a few dabs around the inside of the cage from the tip. That lubricates your head and shaft which helps things move into position better. It also traps sweat and body fluids, and cleans up easily in a hot shower (petroleum products don't clean as easily).

The A272 was the best $30 I've spent on these things.
Absolutely! I've been wearing mine for 2 days and it is quite comfortable overall. After I posted and got completely soft (and yes, I lubed the tube) the scrunching is still there, but not quite as bad. The only discomfort I have felt at all is the head of my shaft. The tube is still a bit long for me. If it weren't for the scrunching, I suspect it would be perfect. So there's a little bit of rubbing and minor rawness feeling on the head. And I have to "steer" the head when it's time to pee.

Amazingly, even though the the 50mm ring is very snug, I have felt no discomfort from it. Next time I take it off, I will lightly lube it, but haven't needed to do that so far.

I still intend to wear the A272 for quite some time before I step up to a custom cage, but overall, it is more than worth the $30 total it cost to buy and expedite ship.
0 x
PeturKitty

Post by PeturKitty »

The A272 is a great starter device! This was the most comfortable device i had tried at the time. Keep the ring lubed with some quality moisturizer like Gold Bond Aloe. Also moisturizing the glands is essential. This helps you when you need to align things to pee. I kept a Q-tip handy for that purpose. I wore my device for a couple months before upgrading to a MCN Contender. The 272 wasn't the easiest to keep clean. It started to get stinky after a couple days. I ended up pulling out the back to clean up. And then using the stocking meathod to re insert.
0 x