First cage

For the gearheads in the audience
wishful4

Re: First cage

Post by wishful4 »

Ok, I may be dating myself, but it amazes me when I see the myriad of available male chastity devices out there on the market today. I made my first device out of a plastic garden hose repair clamp and zip ties. While everyone else would be shopping for home repair needs at Lowe's or the local hardware store, I would be looking for something to serve as a chastity cage. Then, the holy grail arrived on the scene, the CB-2000. It was so clunky looking, I didn't see how it could be worn under clothing. When the CB-3000 came out, I jumped on it and shortly afterwards, came out to my spouse. After that, pandora's box opened and something new was coming out every week. All you folks new to male chastity are so lucky that all these choices are there today. Oh, If only to be young again!!
1 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
SelfLocked

Post by SelfLocked »

Wow that's pretty hardcore. You were a real pioneer!

I'm just super glad I was able to buy a cheap knockoff locally to get me started to see if I wanted to go forward.
0 x
SelfLocked in a DHGate A272
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

wishful4 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:05 pm Ok, I may be dating myself, but it amazes me when I see the myriad of available male chastity devices out there on the market today. I made my first device out of a plastic garden hose repair clamp and zip ties. While everyone else would be shopping for home repair needs at Lowe's or the local hardware store, I would be looking for something to serve as a chastity cage. Then, the holy grail arrived on the scene, the CB-2000. It was so clunky looking, I didn't see how it could be worn under clothing. When the CB-3000 came out, I jumped on it and shortly afterwards, came out to my spouse. After that, pandora's box opened and something new was coming out every week. All you folks new to male chastity are so lucky that all these choices are there today. Oh, If only to be young again!!
Leaving out the things I did when I was too young to understand what it was I was doing, Mrs. Twisted and I started out with a 'Gates of Hell' device, then moved on to a 'Stallion Guard' which proved to be pretty much useless after going soft. I became aware of the CB-2000 when it came out, but it wasn't until the introduction of the CB-3000 that we got a 'real' chastity device...and that same device is what I am in right now...nearly 20 years later...

...the cage split once but superglue took care of that, and the hinged rings were not the sturdiest, nor was the riveted hinge particularly comfortable sometimes, but JB Weld fixed the broken hinges and made them more comfy. The ring design is different now and there are size choices for the cage so I just might have to stop being cheap and get a new one...though I might see about some of the cheap Chinese SS models...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted