New to Chastity Question

For the gearheads in the audience
TonyO919
New to Chastity Question

Post by TonyO919 »

Hi everyone! My wife and I just started down this path to chastity and before we bought an expensive device, we went with a HT knockoff. My question is I am having trouble getting all the urine out when I pee. I can feel it still dribbling out 15-20 minutes later. What can I do to solve this, if anything? or is it just something I have to get used to since I can no longer touch?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: New to Chastity Question

Post by TwistedMister »

Not much to be done about that, except...don't wear the same undies every day.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I used a file to extend the bottom of the end slot down about 3/16" on both the knock offs and the real HTv3 I used. Follow up with progressively fine sandpaper to keep it smooth. Didn't eliminate the problem but it helped a lot.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Put some lube, like hand lotion in the tube. It will make it easier to line up your urethra with the hole, so you can get a clean shot. Err...
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

The HT may be too long for you. Knock off Nubs are inexpensive and work well in this regard if properly aligned.
0 x
MCN Contender
slave d

Post by slave d »

A couple of suggestions for you. 1: sit to pee (MsM demands this in my case), this allows you to hold the HT down between your legs and puts you into a more natural peeing position, 2: try and find the best position by pushing or pulling the A-ring looser or tighter to ensure your urethra isn’t pinched at all, 3: have a good wipe with toilet paper and holding the paper in place stand and have a good shake at the end, and 4: for the first few weeks or as long as needed wear a pantie pad (your keyholder may find it amusing to have you buy these, MsM did !!) to collect any later dribbles. i think that as time goes by and you relax a little as the HT becomes the “norm” you will find the situation eases.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TonyO919

Post by TonyO919 »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:29 am Not much to be done about that, except...don't wear the same undies every day.
Best answer :lol: No worries there. I have plenty.
Naljeans wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:24 pm The HT may be too long for you. Knock off Nubs are inexpensive and work well in this regard if properly aligned.
When on, everything lines up well. I am all the way at the end. It is more of the residual that i usually squeeze out, but can't do that any longer.
slave d wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:48 pm A couple of suggestions for you. 1: sit to pee (MsM demands this in my case), this allows you to hold the HT down between your legs and puts you into a more natural peeing position, 2: try and find the best position by pushing or pulling the A-ring looser or tighter to ensure your urethra isn’t pinched at all, 3: have a good wipe with toilet paper and holding the paper in place stand and have a good shake at the end, and 4: for the first few weeks or as long as needed wear a pantie pad (your keyholder may find it amusing to have you buy these, MsM did !!) to collect any later dribbles. i think that as time goes by and you relax a little as the HT becomes the “norm” you will find the situation eases.

MsM’s ld
Great suggestions, thank you. It seems as it is probably just something I need to get used to.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

This is life in some devices. This is the one thing I don't like about the Steelheart. There is always some urine that remains behind in the tube. It's not a device IMO that you can wear for days/weeks at a time without removal for a good cleaning, especially if you have a tighter fit. I love the lack of access it provides for the penis, I mean you can't even see it! But it is a pain if you like easy hygiene.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

TonyO919 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:15 pm Hi everyone! My wife and I just started down this path to chastity and before we bought an expensive device, we went with a HT knockoff. My question is I am having trouble getting all the urine out when I pee. I can feel it still dribbling out 15-20 minutes later. What can I do to solve this, if anything? or is it just something I have to get used to since I can no longer touch?
No, it's not something you have to get used to, nor do you need to start wearing a pad or whatever.

If the fit is correct, your slit should be flush with the pee hole in the front of the tube, and when it's not aligned, you should be able to poke it into position with a Q-tip or whatever.

However, I'm assuming the pee is stuck in your penis. I've experienced this. It's probably because your penis is (lol) kinked when you urinate, for example perhaps you're not pulling your briefs down far enough, or perhaps you're pulling out all your tackle rather than just your penis.

Resolve that and you'll be fine.
0 x
TonyO919

Post by TonyO919 »

gilesenglish wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:59 am
TonyO919 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:15 pm Hi everyone! My wife and I just started down this path to chastity and before we bought an expensive device, we went with a HT knockoff. My question is I am having trouble getting all the urine out when I pee. I can feel it still dribbling out 15-20 minutes later. What can I do to solve this, if anything? or is it just something I have to get used to since I can no longer touch?
No, it's not something you have to get used to, nor do you need to start wearing a pad or whatever.

If the fit is correct, your slit should be flush with the pee hole in the front of the tube, and when it's not aligned, you should be able to poke it into position with a Q-tip or whatever.

However, I'm assuming the pee is stuck in your penis. I've experienced this. It's probably because your penis is (lol) kinked when you urinate, for example perhaps you're not pulling your briefs down far enough, or perhaps you're pulling out all your tackle rather than just your penis.

Resolve that and you'll be fine.
This is exactly right. I'm not able to full empty my penis. Without the device, I can squeeze it out. With the device, not possible. I'm not sure it is an issue where it is kinked other than the way the cage is holding it in that position.
0 x