Chinese A274

For the gearheads in the audience
PeturKitty

Chinese A274

Post by PeturKitty »

Anyone have any experience with the larger device?
https://www.dhgate.com/product/304-stai ... 3-viewed-1
0 x
slave d

Re: Chinese A274

Post by slave d »

Other than noticing it’s WAY WAY too big for me, even the small is too big for me, and that there’s very few people on here that have a device that long, it should be fine .... if you’re a horse or a donkey lol

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

This version is the same length as the A272, and the same inner diameter. I bought the A274 before I bought the A272. Same cuff ring, same cheap lock that fell apart.

I really, really liked it for a day. Then I slept in it, and the next morning woke up and my skin has swollen up a little past the rings (the inside is a snug 33mm). I put on my jeans and went to work... and spent the rest of the day moving slowly to avoid the painful pinches as my pants pulled and rubbed over the swollen skin.

I tried it several more times, but the horizontal rings always seemed to allow a seam or something to catch or rub. I even tried soldering a couple of stainless bars running lengthwise across the top, but it didn't work out.

I finally gave up and bought the A272.

I really wanted to like this cage. Mine was well made, smooth edges, good welds. It just didn't work out with my particular anatomy.
2 x
PeturKitty

Post by PeturKitty »

Thanks Tom for the insight. I seem to be repeating a lot of your previous steps. I started out years ago with a CB-2000, and then a couple other of the Millers devices. I recently spent the big bucks on a Mature Metal Jail Bird that most everyone seemed to be happy with. Sadly despite weeks of pain staking measurements and numerous trips back to the mother ship, I sold it for most of what I had into it. The open style cage was easy to keep clean, but always pinched and was horrible to sleep in. It just never seemed to be comfortable or fit right. Fortunately for me the 60 MM x 33 mm is a workable size. I took your recommendation and bought the A-272. Wow what a difference! 99% of the the discomfort was gone. No more pinching and sleeping though the night was much easier. I still have the 4 am mister happy issues, but that's to be expected. I really like the 272 but wish it were as easy to keep clean as the more open devices. That's why I'm looking at this A-274. The rings are more flat and less open than the round ring versions. Its probably not going to be as comfortable as the 272, but for $14 its worth a shot.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I took your recommendation and bought the A-272. Wow what a difference! 99% of the the discomfort was gone. No more pinching and sleeping though the night was much easier. I still have the 4 am mister happy issues, but that's to be expected.
First, thank you for letting me know that you had some success following my advice. You're like, the 9th person in the last 50 years. :lol:

Second, IMO, the discomfort is because the snug 33mm tube keeps everything compressed enough, and your skin is not swelling out of the bars. I had similar issues with the CB3000 & 6000: my skin smooshed out of the vent holes, so I ended up smoothing them with epoxy. I'm a grower, so it made sense.

Cleaning is not an issue for me. I know I've written this before, but here's my beauty regimen:
I shower at night, and use my fingers to smoosh around as much hot, soapy water as possible into the cage. I can just about wiggle my finger underneath, and I'll work the cage back and forth. Then I rinse out, dry off, and head for bed.

in the morning, I use a cotton swab to smoosh (word of the day) some unscented Gold Bond lotion inside the tube. This allows my penis to slide around a bit, making it easier to line up with the opening to use a urinal. I also put a generous dab between the cage and my testicles, just to keep my skin from sticking to the metal tube.

The lotion (like oil) helps trap sweat and urine drops, but unlike oil, it will wash out easily in the hot shower later on. I go to be smelling fresh.

About once a month, Mrs Edge lets me unlock the cage in the shower, where I give the inside of the cage and the outside of my tonker a good scrubbing, and two minutes later, I use some soapy water as lubricant, and lock back up again.
The rings are more flat and less open than the round ring versions. Its probably not going to be as comfortable as the 272, but for $14 its worth a shot.
I suspect that you'll have the same problem, but for less than $20, it's a nice bit of jewelry. If I can make a suggestion, since the 272 and 274 use the same cuff ring, order a different size than the one that you currently wear, just to see if you like a different feel. Had I known I'd be locked up for as long a term as I am, I'd like to try a smaller ring for the summer, when things hang a bit loose.
0 x
PeturKitty

Post by PeturKitty »

I've actually done that previously. I ordered a A271 with a 40mm ring. The 40mm is super tiny. I struggled to get both testicles in there. I was chatting with a guy over at the Mansion who had success opening up a 40mm. Sadly after all that work it was too thin and uncomfortable. I'm actually probably closer to a 43mm than a 45mm. But the 45 seems to work for the most part.
As far as hygiene goes we're on the honor system here. I pull out the back and scrub down with a thin micro fiber wash rag. Then I'll make a pass though the inside of the cage. Once clean everything gets gingerly re-inserted. This requires small fingers and neatly trimmed nails. Then once out of the shower every thing gets dried and lubed back up. I like the Gold Bond with healing aloe.
It's good to finally have a device, that for the most part meets my needs. No device is going to be perfect.
2 x
PeturKitty

Post by PeturKitty »

I received my new A274. What a total POS!. The copy i received was poorly aligned prior to welding. The flat bar material is very thin and easily bends. When you try and bend it back it cracks the welds. Very poor design and substandard craftsmanship.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Hmm. Either I've just been fortunate, or something has changed in the last couple of years.

Last year we had a user here claim to be a Chinese reseller, and said that there were different companies making some of the devices.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

PeturKitty wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:57 pm I've actually done that previously. I ordered a A271 with a 40mm ring. The 40mm is super tiny. I struggled to get both testicles in there. I was chatting with a guy over at the Mansion who had success opening up a 40mm. Sadly after all that work it was too thin and uncomfortable. I'm actually probably closer to a 43mm than a 45mm. But the 45 seems to work for the most part.
As far as hygiene goes we're on the honor system here. I pull out the back and scrub down with a thin micro fiber wash rag. Then I'll make a pass though the inside of the cage. Once clean everything gets gingerly re-inserted. This requires small fingers and neatly trimmed nails. Then once out of the shower every thing gets dried and lubed back up. I like the Gold Bond with healing aloe.
It's good to finally have a device, that for the most part meets my needs. No device is going to be perfect.
Sounds about right. My V3 allows for the same. As a grower..gotta be quick about it..lol
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I went to the DH Gate site, and saw that the reseller was someone from whom I've bought devices in the past. My guess is that one of the suppliers is slipping in the QC department.
0 x