For the gearheads in the audience
Freaky_Dude

Security mods

Post by Freaky_Dude »

My current cage
My current cage
E9C9C1E1-E7A1-4A93-A229-9D81AD7FA726.jpeg (99.71 KiB) Viewed 1942 times
Other fellas locked away for your own good 🙂-

After being caged in my modified MCN Amicus for most of a year and a half, I’ve found I have shrunk while soft and need it shortened to keep me safely packed away.

I’m currently planning on closing the gap between the two cage rings to shorten it. Anybody had experience with getting a cage modified smaller like this?

Also, do you know if anybody has tried supergluing or epoxying in a slightly tighter diameter rubber ring to the inside of a metal cage to make it more difficult to pull out when slightly soft?
I had been experimenting, and it occurred to me that add rubber rings, such as those Mature Metal sends in their measurement kit, would provide even more security by preventing slipping out when soft.

‘Well sirs, what do you think?’
-FD
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
slave d

Re: Security mods

Post by slave d »

i have tried bending a cage closer to the main ring with varied results. With the cheap knockoffs i’ve had good success as the steel is softer and more pliable, with the custom units however i had a disaster and broke the weld so ruining the whole thing. Sending it back from NZ would have been too expensive so it joined the junk pile in my bottom drawer. i would suggest if you want that done you send it back and have it done correctly.

If you do that you could have them insert another ring inside that to overcome the other issue as well perhaps ? i have often wondered if a smaller ring hinged to the top so it would rotate and effectively tighten when you tried to pull out would work ?

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Mark charges $60 to modify - probably a sound investment rather than jeopardizing the whole device. Also I’m perplexed as to how that cage works unless there’s an optical illusion.
1 x
MCN Contender
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

Naljeans -
The basering isn’t in the picture. That’s why it looks odd.
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Oh duhhh, easily my dumbest post yet. Haha. Re the rubber rings, you may get some skin irritation with long term wear. I imagine Mark could weld a smaller internal ring. That’s a modification I’ve contemplated as well, especially as my base ring became too big. Smaller ring addressed any concern of coming out of the back. Everybody is different though.
1 x
MCN Contender