Model A272

For the gearheads in the audience
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Model A272

Post by Tom Allen »

It's funny how we're all different; it points up why there is no One Perfect Device ® for everybody.

I happen to like the feel of the restrictive tube, plus it helps prevent sliding (on all but the most hot days). I hadn't considered the angle that you have.
1 x
PeturKitty

Post by PeturKitty »

I can relate. I picked up a nasty UTI a while back from using an ill fitted Happy Go metal cage. Its super important to be able keep an unrestricted urine flow. That's another reason i love the the A272 aka the Airstream, its super easy to pee while standing up.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Being able to use the urinal (or otherwise standing) is one of my requirements in a cage. That's one of the reasons I like the end of the A272 - it's much easier to line up.
0 x
PeturKitty

Post by PeturKitty »

When it comes to daily hygiene. While in the shower I normally pull out the back and scrub down, then rinse out the tube with some anti bacterial soap. I then rinse off and slip back in. My key holder is ok with this process and doesn't consider it cheating. Anyone else have any tips and tricks when it comes to hygiene?
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

PeturKitty wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:29 pm When it comes to daily hygiene. While in the shower I normally pull out the back and scrub down, then rinse out the tube with some anti bacterial soap. I then rinse off and slip back in. My key holder is ok with this process and doesn't consider it cheating. Anyone else have any tips and tricks when it comes to hygiene?
I do the exact same thing in the shower with my Steelheart. That device is a little too big, and being fully enclosed, pulling out the back is the easiest way to get clean without removing the device. I might be a little different than some, but I very rarely cheat if I'm wearing a device. In fact, I can't even remember the last time.

As for hygiene, I'm still using the little sponge tipped swabs that I bought with my first CB-6000s device. Those things work great getting inside my Looker 3 and I have no problems getting perfectly clean in the Looker when I use those swabs.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing ... dition=all
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
PeturKitty

Post by PeturKitty »

So i got the new 40mm A272 from Amazon today. This cage is stamped on in the inside: SUS 304, 18-8. I'm guessing model number and type of stainless? The 40mm an 45mm base rings are interchangeable. The 40mm as expected is just a slight bit too tight. It took a minute to get on, and actually feels good. I was able to get one finger under under it, but my urine flow seems to be slightly restricted. Anyone have an idea how to thin out the base ring? I'm thinking of opening it up 2mm.
0 x
crated51

Post by crated51 »

Dremel tool with a sanding band. Start off with a corse grit then move to a finer one when your satisfied with the adjustment. You will need a lot of patience.
0 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.
crated51

Post by crated51 »

Dremel tool with a sanding band. Start off with a corse grit then move to a finer one when your satisfied with the adjustment. You will need a lot of patience.

You will also want a bowl is water to cool the ring and a towel to dry it off when you resume sanding.
0 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Yeah, my educated guess is thst the ring is cast 18-8, and is not going to be easy to remove a lot of material.
0 x
PeturKitty

Post by PeturKitty »

Yeah Tom you would be correct. This is some hard stuff to work with. I've been grinding with several different barrel sanders for hours trying to get a little more clearance. It looks promising at this point. I'll have to wait until my bride brings her key home to try it out.
0 x