HT MkIII nub

For the gearheads in the audience
slave d

HT MkIII nub

Post by slave d »

There’s been lots written lately by me amongst others on the new HT3 nub in both factory and knock-off versions. i have a “real” one (experimented with a knock-off but the one i got was junk) but have just had an issue develop with it that i thought i would pass on. i started getting the occasional “pinch” from it under the tube and initially thought it was my foreskin getting pinched but it continued and i discovered that the tube was actually splitting up from the underside towards the pee hole. On investigating when MsM allowed me a few minutes of supervised free time i discovered it was also splitting down from the pee hole. Each split is only a couple of mm long but will obviously not get anything but worse !! Have contacted HT and they are replacing it foc but i thought it was worth mentioning here in case anybody else found the same thing, maybe there’s an area of fault with the new nub.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
slave d

Re: HT MkIII nub

Post by slave d »

Received the new tube from HT so certainly can’t complain about the back up and service. Would have to say though that overall i’m disappointed with the finish of the V3, the casting lines are left quite rough and when you’re paying big money for a bit of cast resin you expect more ... well i do anyway.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
cshorts
Re: HT MkIII nub

Post by cshorts »

I had the same splitting problem with a small tube late last year. They also cheerfully replaced it free.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018