Sleeping chastity

For the gearheads in the audience
TomOfSweden

Sleeping chastity

Post by TomOfSweden »

I have been in chastity now three years. I'm super happy about it. And want to keep it that way. But I don't sleep in chastity. I take it off when sleeping. And put it on in the morning.

I just can't deal with the pain, and after really trying hard, I can't do it.

Do you guys have any suggestions about chastity shorts? Or any other chastity device? I need something where I can't play with myself and I'm able to get spontaneous hard-ons at night?
0 x
Naljeans
Re: Sleeping chastity

Post by Naljeans »

I imagine the nearly universal response will be to use a cage that stops erections before they start, and to properly moisturize around the base ring.

I can’t imagine removing it every night - taking my ability to get hard is a big part of our relationship. But I am awoken by the cage every morning, not pain, just frustration. Pain is only when I sleep without tights or panties, and don’t moisturize properly. Custom cage helped a lot.
1 x
MCN Contender
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I had issues with sleeping, or rather, being interrupted multiple times per night, until I went on a program of gradual accustomization- using a larger ring that did not cause pain, and reducing the size every few weeks until I could sleep through the night with the smaller size.

Immediately going to the smallest size possible had been a massive failure.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TomOfSweden wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:48 am I have been in chastity now three years. I'm super happy about it. And want to keep it that way. But I don't sleep in chastity. I take it off when sleeping. And put it on in the morning.

I just can't deal with the pain, and after really trying hard, I can't do it.
Not sure if you are a shower or a grower but I saw what you posted as your device and as for me (grower) I would have a tough time too if I wore that to bed.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TomOfSweden

Post by TomOfSweden »

Erect I have a large penis. 20 cm and wide. So it poses some difficulties. Anybody else with a large penis in a cage?
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I hear ya. It's the one problem I have too. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. I am looking for something to wear WITH my cage, like a strap I can connect to the base ring that prevents the cage from pulling way off my body and causing that discomfort, but baring that, I just do everything I can to keep the skin soft and pliable. It's also best not to sweat too much; turn the AC up or get a thinner cover if your equipment is getting sweaty and sticky, that's the worst. Someone also mentioned a lube that turns into a powder just for chafing, that might also work.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The lube/powder is MONISTAT Chafing Relief Powder Gel. Just takes a small amount.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

I'm like you -- 19cm and quite thick. I've been very fortunate - have had three cages each of which was quite comfortable 24x7. I now wear a custom MCN Contender, usually on at least 2 weeks without interruption (and then only for playtime).

For chafing I use baby oil gel, almost never a problem.

Sizing: just slightly shorter than my flaccid length works well.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
TomOfSweden

Post by TomOfSweden »

cshorts wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:23 am I'm like you -- 19cm and quite thick. I've been very fortunate - have had three cages each of which was quite comfortable 24x7. I now wear a custom MCN Contender, usually on at least 2 weeks without interruption (and then only for playtime).

For chafing I use baby oil gel, almost never a problem.

Sizing: just slightly shorter than my flaccid length works well.
Cool. So which cages do you use?
0 x
TomOfSweden

Post by TomOfSweden »

Jon Descer wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 12:28 pm I hear ya. It's the one problem I have too. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. I am looking for something to wear WITH my cage, like a strap I can connect to the base ring that prevents the cage from pulling way off my body and causing that discomfort, but baring that, I just do everything I can to keep the skin soft and pliable. It's also best not to sweat too much; turn the AC up or get a thinner cover if your equipment is getting sweaty and sticky, that's the worst. Someone also mentioned a lube that turns into a powder just for chafing, that might also work.
I've made a custom belt with a strap goes between my ass cheeks that hooks into the cage, pulling it down and keeps it from flopping about. Necessary when out and about. I have a bulge people notice without the cage. In a cage people stare a lot. The hook fixed that.

My cage gets in the way when I cycle. Keeps pinching I use the same strap, but from the front pulling my cock straight up and holding it against my belly. Turns out to be even less annoying than it used to be when I had no cage. And is less sweaty! More circulation. I adjust before getting off the bike. But when on the bike it looks normal.

I just went to a leather shop and described what I wanted. He made it in minutes for cheap. Like €10

Anyhoo. I don't use it for sleeping though. No reason other than that it doesn't bother me.
0 x