Sleeping chastity

For the gearheads in the audience
Jon Descer

Re: Sleeping chastity

Post by Jon Descer »

Interesting to know. I didn't know leather shops were a thing anymore--the only one I've ever seen was at a festival type of event. So the belt you had made doesn't prevent the discomfort in the morning?
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

I used to sleep in the cage, but stopped a few years back. It was just too uncomfortable and too hard to pee with a night-time hard on (I'm close to 50 and no longer sleep through the night without hitting the bathroom). My wife originally suggested it, and it's worked out better just taking it off to sleep. That said, I'm not locked full-time, so it's not like I'm taking the thing on and off 365 times a year!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

TomOfSweden wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:00 am
cshorts wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:23 am I'm like you -- 19cm and quite thick. I've been very fortunate - have had three cages each of which was quite comfortable 24x7. I now wear a custom MCN Contender, usually on at least 2 weeks without interruption (and then only for playtime).

For chafing I use baby oil gel, almost never a problem.

Sizing: just slightly shorter than my flaccid length works well.
Cool. So which cages do you use?
I mentioned the current one: MCN (Make Chastity Now) Contender -- one of the high end custom stainless steel cages. The other two: an authentic HolyTrainer v3 (small size tube I think -- I'm a grower), and a cheap A272 from DHGate_
1 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

I sleep in my MM Jailbird every night. On the rare occasion I am out at night I don't sleep well without it. I usually get up and put it on so I can sleep. After a year I guess I have grown addicted to the feeling of the night time erections. I look forward to feeling the strain. To me it is not painful, but "restrainful" to coin a phrase. Thats what I crave during the day and the night.
1 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Caged KC - Thank you. You described my experienced perfectly. After 3 am, the erection attempts are more numerous so if I wake up to pee around that time, I am like, "Oh good, here comes the best part of the night," and fall back asleep immediately. :)
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I have been in the Jail Bird for 5 nights now. I don't know if it's a lack of nocturnal erections or just the better fit/feel of the new cage, but I have only woke up once to one.

Other cages I would wake up several times a week and sometimes2 or 3 times in one night.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
danj

Post by danj »

I'm getting used to sleeping in a device again. It's been easier than I remember. I still get up to take a leak, which can be annoying with nocturnal erections in the device, but I'm managing it well so far since our rule changes putting her in full control.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart