Urethral Tube - Will I be incontinent?

For the gearheads in the audience
365Daytona
Urethral Tube - Will I be incontinent?

Post by 365Daytona »

I am curious about urethral tubes but am concerned that it will cause incontinence. Is that an issue with urethral tubes? :?:
0 x
slave d

Re: Urethral Tube - Will I be incontinent?

Post by slave d »

i don’t think they can unless the tube is so long it goes through the “control valve” at the bladder and so holds it open in the way a catheter does. You don’t control the release of urine within your penis but back at the bladder itself.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
fancybondage

Post by fancybondage »

I am worried about the use of urethral tubes, especially metal and rubber-connected urethral tubes. I am always worried that the metal parts will loosen and fall into the urethra. It will be a terrible thing.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

fancybondage wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:48 pm I am worried about the use of urethral tubes, especially metal and rubber-connected urethral tubes. I am always worried that the metal parts will loosen and fall into the urethra. It will be a terrible thing.
The PVC-type plastic does not seem to get sufficiently malleable at body temperature to become loose enough to allow the metal insert to detach. I use the same type of tubing for brewing beer, some of which has been in use for more than 20 years and shows no reduction in 'grip' of the accessories inserted.

These types of devices have been available for quite some time. I would think that we would have heard by now of such a failure, if it had occurred.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
365Daytona

Post by 365Daytona »

After reviewing these posts and replies, I am more confident about urethral tubes. However, what is the best advice for preventing a UTI?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

365Daytona wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:38 am After reviewing these posts and replies, I am more confident about urethral tubes. However, what is the best advice for preventing a UTI?
Not using a urethral tube is the best advice for preventing a UTI .... simple really

MsM's ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Ruined1

Post by Ruined1 »

365Daytona wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:38 am After reviewing these posts and replies, I am more confident about urethral tubes. However, what is the best advice for preventing a UTI?
K-Y is a disinfectant lube that is recommended for this. I however lack the practical experience, as of yet.
Can someone of the experienced practitioners back this up?
0 x
Devices I own: Holytrainer v2, DHgate A274-1, DHgate HT nub - Spareparts Joque
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Ruined1 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 11:02 am
K-Y is a disinfectant lube that is recommended for this. I however lack the practical experience, as of yet.
Can someone of the experienced practitioners back this up?
I've never heard of K-Y being a disinfectant.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Ruined1

Post by Ruined1 »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:18 am I've never heard of K-Y being a disinfectant.
My bad. It is sterile, that was the advantage.
1 x
Devices I own: Holytrainer v2, DHgate A274-1, DHgate HT nub - Spareparts Joque
slave d

Post by slave d »

No tube of anything is sterile after it has been opened. i say again:

If you want to avoid a UTI do NOT use a urethral tube for long term use !! If you are determined to disregard the warnings you have been given by myself and others and do it anyway please don’t complain if/when it goes wrong.

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand