Ternence Cage from Amazon

For the gearheads in the audience
365Daytona
Ternence Cage from Amazon

Post by 365Daytona »

I purchased a Ternence stainless cage from Amazon. The quality was commensurate with the price ($25.99).
So far it has been comfortable compared to the enclosed devices I have. Less weight and less problems with urination. I had to do some filing on the openings for the lock cylinder ( It doesn't have a padlock). It seems the cylinder and the lock wouldn't line up readily when trying to fit and lock it in place. The cuts for the lock didn't line up and the lock would stick in the last opening. I have worn it continuously for the last 24 hours with very little discomfort. I had to reinstall it when my right testicle pulled out of the ring. I also use a rubber ring with the A ring to keep my right testicle from slipping past the steel ring. It seems to help hold me securely without discomfort.
I decided to order another cage from Amazon. This one is shorter, but the same manufacturer. I found that I have room in my cage during the day as my cock draws up during the day. At night that is not the case. I think a good strategy is to use the larger cage to sleep in and the smaller during the day.
ANY COMMENTS?
0 x
slave d

Re: Ternence Cage from Amazon

Post by slave d »

Shorter cage all the time in my view.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
365Daytona

Post by 365Daytona »

Thanks for your input. The shorter cage is the answer for 24/7 wear? Even when I have nighttime growth but not an erection?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Yep, last thing you need is to be changing devices every day just to go to bed !! If you read a lot of the threads here you’ll find the general consensus is shorter is better.

MsM now has me in a Holy Trainer v3 Nub and it’s tiny !! .... and i love it, the feeling of squeezing it on when i am aroused from MsM “cleaning Her cock” is truly amazing !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Yep, stick with the shorter cage. It will be more comfortable than you think - especially at night. Less pull on the base ring (ball burn.)
0 x
MCN Contender
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Of the many devices I have owned, each new one has been shorter and more comfortable than the previous.

I have to report, that it's better to go short. ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Looks to be a decent cage. You will get accustomed to it as you wear it for longer periods until you can be locked for the long term.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Shorter is better. When there is room the START growing, the penis gains a foot hold and wants to continue becoming erect. Smothering the erection before it starts with the shortest cage possible keeps things comfortable.

Like others, I started off with larger and longer but progressively got smaller until I found the sweet spot.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

sirmebane wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:06 pm Shorter is better. When there is room the START growing, the penis gains a foot hold and wants to continue becoming erect. Smothering the erection before it starts with the shortest cage possible keeps things comfortable.
For some, perhaps. I find that I am...attracted...to the idea of a bit of 'pain and suffering', being allowed to 'grow' "this far and no farther" (Captain Picard voice) and being stopped by the unyielding bonds of the containment, to be reminded of the 'control' that has been established. I find it oddly...satisfying(?)...to know that my KH is pleased with and enjoying the...discomfort...that is inflicted, and a sense of 'nobility' in enduring that discomfort for her pleasure.

But, perhaps that is a discussion for another thread...
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

Regardless you’ll go nuts changing device every bedtime and wake up plus your key holder won’t be aware of your discomfort during the night !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand