Bought a Jail Bird

For the gearheads in the audience
KittensBoyToy
Bought a Jail Bird

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I have long known the Jail Bird was in my future but kept putting it off spending the $$$. I have missed out on a couple of good deals on used offerings because I procrastinated. One came up on Chastity Mansion that, except for the ring size, has the right measurements. The seller said he had it about a month and only tried it twice and realized he screwed up the measurements. It was initially offered at near full price but when the seller dropped the price on Sunday Kitten told me to get it. I sent the payment to him this morning.

I talked to William at MM yesterday and he said they treated adjustments on this type of purchase the same as if I had bought directly from them. Only $15 + $10 shipping to adjust the ring and about a week turn around.

Even after sending the ring back to MM to be resized I am still saving about $100.00. More details and pictures when I get it. Kitten has talked about making the change from the HT to her new Jail Bird at the Friends Club like we did when she first locked me into the HT. I will leave that up to her.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Naljeans
Re: Bought a Jail Bird

Post by Naljeans »

That’s a great development. I went from generic steel to a Contender and couldn’t believe the difference. Your switch should be even more dramatic. Did you go with padlock or security screw?
0 x
MCN Contender
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Naljeans, it has the security screws with it but I suspect Kitten will use a padlock much of the time. She likes my reaction when the lock clicks closed as well as the tinkle of the lock against the cage when I walk. Also the screws, like integrated locks, could be a bit finicky to handle for her.
Her Jail Bird.jpg
Her Jail Bird.jpg (158.14 KiB) Viewed 3299 times
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Michele

Post by Michele »

Congrats! :) the JB is by far my favorite cage!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:01 am Naljeans, it has the security screws with it but I suspect Kitten will use a padlock much of the time. She likes my reaction when the lock clicks closed as well as the tinkle of the lock against the cage when I walk. Also the screws, like integrated locks, could be a bit finicky to handle for her.

Her Jail Bird.jpg
I definitely get that. My owner likes the clicking sound too, but also likes the simplicity of the screw. I think she enjoys the longer act of screwing it closed too, but won’t admit it haha. We had a master lock seize shut too. Had to go buy bolt cutters. Tad stressful.
1 x
MCN Contender
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Post Office says expected delivery on Saturday but I'm thinking it will be Monday.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
MiFlyboy

Post by MiFlyboy »

Congratulations on purchase of the JailBird. It is a well made unit that will lead to many Orgasm free days.

One bit of advice, start by using a Q+Tip and lubricate the inner surfaces of the ring and cage until your skin gets conditioned to the feel of stainless steel. This helps to eliminate the skin burn with early am nocturnal erections that wake me.

Sincerely,
FlyBoy
Down & Locked...Check
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I'll keep that in mind, FlyBoy. I wore a Chinese 'stainless' steel device for a short time and didn't have any problem with it. Hopefully that will be true for the Jail Bird.

USPS tracking says it got to the local PO at 0800 this morning but no indication it got processed and on the truck for delivery.

edit
Update: Just checked mail again. It is out for delivery. In a few hours SHE will have a cage that doesn't need to come off for cleaning every few days. Should I be exited or worried?????? :?
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Excited. Hell, after following your journey on here, I’m excited for you both
1 x
MCN Contender
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

Here Here @Naljeans .... @KittensBoyToy we all may be just as excited for you as you should be for getting your new device!
0 x