Chinese HTC Nub review

For the gearheads in the audience
Caged Lion

Re: Chinese HTC Nub review

Post by Caged Lion » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:45 pm

The design of the Nub is interesting. The tube actually extends through the base ring all the way to the abdomen. There is about 2 inches of total length. This works well for me. I haven't had any need for lube and cleaning is easy.
0 x
In chastity since 2013
https://malechastityjournal.com

Ruined1

Post by Ruined1 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:16 am

I found that the Chinese base ring has some small burr left that caused issues with the skin. Not sure how clear plastic and sandpaper like each other, though...
0 x
Devices I own: Holytrainer v2, DHgate A274-1, DHgate HT nub - Spareparts Joque

Ruined1

Post by Ruined1 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:27 am

Whynot wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:00 pm
BTW, on Alieexpress they offer a stainless steel version of the Nub. Anyone already tried that one? As nice as the Swiss version ist, a Nub in stainless steel would be pretty hot. And given the small size of the cage it would still be light enough for long term wear.
Also on DHgate. I bought it. Haven”t had much experience so far, but two things right off the bat: It is chunky and gets in the way of walking; not sure if a design that is supposed to be made with semi-flexible resin works well when cast in metal. Second: only the outside is polished, the base ring could use some more polishing. Chafing is to be expected with long time wear.
0 x
Devices I own: Holytrainer v2, DHgate A274-1, DHgate HT nub - Spareparts Joque

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:28 pm

I just wore the Nub for six days uninterrupted and finally switched back to the Contender. I was having some chafing irritation, which is only because I’m between ring sizes. Also, I was paranoid about wanting to clean thoroughly. My owner would’ve been incensed if I developed any real irritation when the Contender was an option.

I was surprised to find just how clean it was upon removal. The handheld shower nozzle and copious amounts of bath gel or liquid soap was critical.
0 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper