Ideas to modify a steel cock cage?

For the gearheads in the audience
janus_lead
Ideas to modify a steel cock cage?

Post by janus_lead »

I've finally found it! The scroll of truth!
"Cages need to be smaller than your size if you were flaccid."
The TRUTH!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... SX522_.jpg

This cage is wonderful.

That's just it, I'm speechless. I regret buying the Micro Holy Trainer; it doesn't even fit well. This? This heaven... almost.

If only the cage where a little bit smaller.

Does anyone here have any idea how to modify the cage to make it even shorter than it is? Thanks in advance. *mwah*
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Ideas to modify a steel cock cage?

Post by locked4her55 »

janus_lead wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:50 am I've finally found it! The scroll of truth!
"Does anyone here have any idea how to modify the cage to make it even shorter than it is?
You are looking to shorten the cage length of the one in your picture? It's pretty short already.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
slave d

Post by slave d »

Different strokes for different folks. MsM bought one of those for me and the split ring was a nightmare to get on. In comparison the HT nub She bought fits like a glove and the A-ring is superb. The interesting thing is that even semi erect i can get the nub on whereas the device featured here was completely impossible. As i say “different strokes” eh.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Question: where would I buy the cage shown in the picture above?
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
janus_lead

Post by janus_lead »

You are looking to shorten the cage length of the one in your picture? It's pretty short already.
I'm a grower, when I'm flaccid, I'm embarrassingly small. The cage is just a couple of hairs longer and that room to grow hurts a lot. Ideally, a cage should be 1/4 inch shorter than your flaccid length, so that's what I'm trying to do. I've seen folks on the forum modify resin/plastic cages, but not one that specifies metal cages.
0 x
janus_lead

Post by janus_lead »

LockedByBD wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:57 pm Question: where would I buy the cage shown in the picture above?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GK ... =UTF8&th=1

Here ya go, dude. :)
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM got one through DHGate

Here’s a link to one https://m.dhgate.com/product/with-spike ... 44797.html

FWIW the spikes were impossible for me to fit.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

@janus_lead I am a grower too, aren't you worried about being able to back out of the ring with something that small?
0 x
janus_lead

Post by janus_lead »

Devoted2Her wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:05 am @janus_lead I am a grower too, aren't you worried about being able to back out of the ring with something that small?
Not really, I haven't had the cage back on for over a month now, and I haven't strayed from the wishes of J. ;)
1 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

janus_lead wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:15 pm
I'm a grower, when I'm flaccid, I'm embarrassingly small. The cage is just a couple of hairs longer and that room to grow hurts a lot. Ideally, a cage should be 1/4 inch shorter than your flaccid length, so that's what I'm trying to do. I've seen folks on the forum modify resin/plastic cages, but not one that specifies metal cages.
Sorry to say I'm not that well versed working with fabricating stainless steel. Wish I was tho.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273