Custom Chastity Saint - first impressions

For the gearheads in the audience
belocked

Custom Chastity Saint - first impressions

Post by belocked »

I've had a Jailbird for a while but find it heavy and I'm always concerned about metal detectors. So I finally decided to order a Saint from Custom Chastity. I'm a grower and always struggle with the measurements, so I ordered the starter pack with the regular cage and 3 different base rings thinking this is close enough. I'm in Europe and it was a month from order to delivery. Lady Fox was quick to answer my pre-order questions.

Now its arrived, what do I think? It looks bigger than the JB, but I think that's because it's thicker material. It's also incredible lightweight. I ordered it in blue and it looks good.

How does it fit? Ah well, there's an issue there. Putting it together requires strength, and taking it apart requires even more. There's a little bottle of some liquid that seems to lubricate it and has helped make it a bit easier, but I'm not going to put it on without being absolutely sure I can get it off again. I'm waiting on Lady Fox to respond to my questions about how to make it easier to put together and take apart.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Custom Chastity Saint - first impressions

Post by TwistedMister »

belocked wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:48 pm ...I'm not going to put it on without being absolutely sure I can get it off again...
What? Oh, come on, where's your sense of adventure? :mrgreen:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
belocked

Post by belocked »

Lady Fox wrote back to say they had some rings made that were out of tolerance so too tight, and that I should sandpaper it down a bit (2mm). I've been slow and careful so I don't go too far, and now it's better but still tighter than I'm willing to try.
TwistedMister wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:34 am What? Oh, come on, where's your sense of adventure?
Good point, but I don't want to have firefighters or medics have a good laugh at me while they destroy a brand new device. I value both my money and my privacy.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Much gentle sanding later I've got it to fit okay. Perhaps a little tight but we'll see. I've had to go a size down on the base ring from the JB so I'm glad I ordered the starter pack. Today's the first time to try the whole thing for an hour or so, including the integrated lock. It's very comfortable and incredibly light. Next up I'll try an overnighter, and I hope to give it a proper test at the weekend. So far so good.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

My first overnighter and it's at least as comfortable as the JB. Woke up really early trying to have an erection, but that would probably have been true in any other device on the first night caged for a long time (I also have a lot of stress in my life right now and wake early anyway). I love how light it feels, no weight dragging things down. Very happy now, next step will be the weekend test.
0 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

I am approaching 7 months 24/7/???? in mine...
0 x
filltee

Post by filltee »

No pictures of it?
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

I've come to like the Saint, but the fitting isn't right. I need a shorter cage but more importantly a larger gap. I'm wondering if I'm willing to spring the money to buy a custom one; in the meantime my started set is mostly unused and I'm back in the old JailBird. The longest time in the Saint was 36 hours, with a couple of 24-hour stretches too, but the pressure from the too-small gap made it uncomfortable. Maybe things would stretch over time, but I'm not about to find out. I have worn my JB for a month without issue (a long while ago) and it has a bigger gap.

What's good about the Saint? The base ring is thicker than the the JB's plus it's not smooth, so it stays in place better and there's no rotation of the cage. I have to use a smaller ring with the Saint but it all stays in place much better. It's also much lighter and doesn't drag things down like the JB. If the fit was right I think I wouldn't notice that it's there. Sadly the too-small gap means that's pretty unusual.

What's bad about the Saint. Obviously the fit of this one, but that's not a fault of the device, just the challenge of finding out what size is needed (like with every cage). Really the only thing I'm not convinced about is the the shape of the end-piece; it's relatively thick, so with tighter trousers I feel like there's a strange shape sticking out. Maybe I'm over-worrying, and a shorter cage would reduce the issue anyway.

So the summary? I just need to find the money to buy a Saint that's the right size. Oh yes, and perhaps to see the starter set to someone who's the right size for it.
0 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

The gap makes a huge difference. I had slightly too tight a gap and kept getting mild chafing. One tweak an it's perfect. Mine is relatively short, and seems invisible under clothing.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

I'm swapping between the JB and the Saint to see what else needs changing if I go for a custom Saint. One thing I forgot to mention above is the wonderful ability to pee standing up in the Saint.

Is it possible to "tweak" a Saint? I bent my JB fairly easily but don't know if the nylon will bend.
0 x