Titanium Cage

For the gearheads in the audience
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Re: Titanium Cage

Post by Tom Allen » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:34 pm

I found it. The Tumblr was called:
http://minasbitch.tumblr.com

Sadly, with the way NSFW Tumblr posts are now displayed, you can't hunt in the archives anymore.
0 x

zorglub

Post by zorglub » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:57 pm

If I remember correctly, it was a tube-style device that he drew in CAD and got printed on a Direct Laser Sintering 3D printer. It was a pretty nice looking fairly open design and was locked via a countersunk screw that secured the PA hook. Then one day his wife ordered him to make it permanent and he locktite'd it (they made a clip of the process where you could see the cage in-situ as well as her high-heeled stocking'ed legs and a peremptory pointing finger...)

Then many months later, he posted a thread (not here I think) titled something like "the great escape". There were some pics/clips showing the process involving a drill press and vise, drills and screw extractor bits... he said something to the effect that his wife had changed her mind and wanted to use him, so he was ordered to figure it out and fix the problem!
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress

fancybondage

Post by fancybondage » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:54 pm

happilylockedman wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:55 pm
I recently saw a reference to a custom titanium cage in the forum. Could someone please write who the maker is? I'm interested in the light weight. Thanks.
If you have design picture,maybe I can make it for you.
0 x

Slave Richard

Post by Slave Richard » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:40 am

I have the Looker 01 in titanium from Steelworxx, and I have to say, it's great and very lightweight.
0 x
Owned by my beautiful Fiance and Mistress. Been in chastity on and off since 2015. This time it will probably be more on than off.