PA-Lock Pain

For the gearheads in the audience
Slave Richard
PA-Lock Pain

Post by Slave Richard »

Hi

I am locked in a small Looker 01 from Steelworxx in Germany. I also have the PA-Lock. I had my PA piercing last year June, so I have had loads of time to heal. I went from a 12 gauge to a 8 gauge. On valentines day this year, I was locked in the new cage with the PA-Lock. At first things went well, but after about 3 days I started to experience some pain. It became so painful that I had to remove the PA-Lock for a couple of hours. When my Mistress put it back, again there was no pain, this time for longer. After about a week I started to experience some pain again. Again it had to be removed and put back after a few hours.

Upon inspection, I saw that I have a very small cut/tare where the PA fits through, at the bottom of the hole. What I don't understand is it's fine for a while, then all of the sudden, I experience a sharp pain that only goes away after the PA is removed.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice. I don't really want to go without the PA for longer than a couple of hours, when my Mistress is present.
0 x
Owned by my beautiful Fiance and Mistress. Been in chastity on and off since 2015. This time it will probably be more on than off.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: PA-Lock Pain

Post by Schnoff »

It may be the gauge is still too small. If you have a small tear, that means there's more pressure on the skin than there should be. The lock likely can't move very well with your penis. The best idea I can come up with is to be patient, not irritate your fistula, and stretch that piercing, while not using the lock. This will take months. In my case, irritation of the piercing during sex was just about completely gone at 4ga, and 2ga was comfortable.

Stretch to 6ga ... gently, over time ... let the stretch heal. Then decide whether to stretch again to 4ga, and order a new lock in 4ga, or try for a new lock in 6ga.

Thumper I think had a 6ga lock for a while and was fine. Personally I'd still be nervous at that gauge.

8ga is just too thin. Don't risk the "cheesecutter" effect.

And here's some stretching experience, in case you want it.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Slave Richard
Re: PA-Lock Pain

Post by Slave Richard »

Thanks for your response.

I thought it might have something to do with the gauge of the PA-Lock. I did order a new lock
0 x
Owned by my beautiful Fiance and Mistress. Been in chastity on and off since 2015. This time it will probably be more on than off.