Ring Sizing

For the gearheads in the audience
Devoted2Her
Re: Ring Sizing

Post by Devoted2Her »

@ChastityNoob ... I get it, and believe me the temptation is there for me as my device is not escape proof, I think about masturbation all the time, the cage is a reminder and a hindrance, not 100% foolproof but the mental reminder is just as strong as the physical barrier for me. At least at this point.
0 x
ukdave

Post by ukdave »

Sorry to resurrect an old post, but to offer a couple of things here. First you can change the shape and angle of the HT ring by soaking it in hot water, bending it and then plunging it into cold. I didn't realise this at first, but managed to get it much more comfortable.
For me ring size was the most difficult thing to get right - and I had loads of devices on the journey. The problem for those of us who need a large ring size and a small tube is that the gap between the bottom of the tube and the bottom of the ring is often big enough to let a testicle through - especially in the cold. This is different from the gap that the custom manufacturers talk about - and there is not much you can do to change it. I needed to train myself to use a slightly smaller ring - I now have a Jailbird and a small genuine HT - had some discomfort with the ring in both to start with but fine now.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

I found the gap size to be critical. I went from a 15mm gap on my first custom device (Steelworxx Steelheart) down to 10mm on my Looker 3. I went from having an occasional escaped ball to never having a problem.
1 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
GayBottomOnly4Now

Post by GayBottomOnly4Now »

Hi,

Trying to buy a chastity device as I am expected to bottom only for my Daddy.
When measuring around (behind balls and shaft i am at 23 cm) I am not sure which ring or cage to buy for that matter.

Shaft size is 10 cm so that seems to be a 3.75" according to what i've been reading
thickness of shaft flaccid is inbetween 12 and 13 cm

i can't seem to find a device that will work any suggestions ?
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Tough to say, you are giving measurements that are hard to square.

If you are truly 12-13 cm thick when flaccid, then that is likely a new world record, and doesn’t square with your measurement behind the balls.

You can try to measure again, or you could try a few inexpensive rings in the 5cm to 6cm range, see what fits.

Some vendors have a sizing ring kit, that’s always a good idea to get first.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I wonder if he mean 12/13 cm in circumference. That would be about 4cm in diameter (about 1.50").
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

That’d make more sense :).

I don’t know how well off-the-shelf cages work for girthy penises. 4cm flaccid is likely 5 to 5.5 erect. That same size would likely be right for a base ring, though shape and width of the ring change comfort a lot. Oval vs. not; and in my experience wider rings are more comfortable in general, though I can’t personally speak to base rings.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.