Cheap pullout restriction

For the gearheads in the audience
Namron

Cheap pullout restriction

Post by Namron »

I was playing around (imagine that!) and discovered an inexpensive and somewhat effective anti-pullout.

After putting on the base ring for my A271 device, I put on two metal rings, that fit over the glans, but not over the shaft. I then applied the cage portion and locked up. In doing so, the shaft skin (I am circumcised) is bunched up some behind the rings and the glans seals the other end. Trying to pullout with the rings in place makes the shaft skin bind on the cage, which as you can expect is painful. Even taking the cage off can cause the binding, so you have to be careful when uncaging. This also seems to help keep the penis fully in touch with the end of the cage, which in my case is a nice tease through the day; others may find it uncomfortable.

Not sure how this would work 24/7, but it works great for use during the day (I am out at night for her to play when she wants)
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Cheap pullout restriction

Post by Tom Allen »

Hah! I've been trying to find stainless steel rings that would fit the inside of the 33mm A272 cage to try this. Where did you find them?

I had tried this with rubber O rings, but they were too squishy, as you could imagine. I'm less concerned with pullout, and more concerned with keeping things in line, especially at a urinal. My thinking was that I could use less lotion inside the tube if I could find an O ring to keep the end stable.
0 x
Namron

Re: Cheap pullout restriction

Post by Namron »

I wish I could remember. They were in my bedside drawer and I found them after a recent move. Could have been there for a while.

They are very simple steel rings with a circular cross section of 1/8" or less and a tiny seam. The seam does not cause me any issues; it's pretty tight. Not sure if they are stainless; I clean them daily.

I wonder if something like this would work:
0 x