New secure device-- help

For the gearheads in the audience
Redhead_georgia

New secure device-- help

Post by Redhead_georgia »

I am really hoping all your collective wisdom will help my wife and I with a couple decisions regarding a device.

Currently I am wearing a plastic vice full time and find the device pretty good from a security perspective but difficult to keep clean for long periods of wear. The vice has a clamp that goes behind the head which prevents me from pulling out easily. Especially with the smallest clamp on!!

With difficulty to wear for long periods without removal we are looking for a new device.

My wife has 2 requirments of the device. One that it can be kept clean for long wear (something like the jail bird) and .... Two.. It be at least as secure as my current vice or better.

For new device thoughts: I really like the mature metal jail bird for wear but have serious concerns on its security. I generally do fairly well between the ears on not pulling out but do have those moments and want to avoid those if possible? Does not help I am a grower!!

We have considered a PA but honestly I have not seen a truly secure device in that area as well?? It seems like they all use a security screw which being extremely handy with an extensive tool collection would not be much detterent.

Any suggestions for a truly secure device with open build for long term wear??

Help!!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: New secure device-- help

Post by Tom Allen »

Not to put you off, but I wrote something about this a long time ago.

https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2010/ ... nsibility/
Okay, I want everybody to sit down and take a deep breath. Most of you have heard this, but not all of you were listening, so it may come as a shock.

There is no such thing as an inescapable chastity device.

I want you to trust Doctor Tom on this one. I have been working with tools since I was a child. I own an entire machine shop. There is no metal that can not be cut, nor any lock that can not be defeated by the proper application of time, effort, and money. Stainless steel? Feh, I cut that in my garage. Titanium? Don’t make me laugh. Carbonite? Get real, that’s only in Star Wars.

Lock shackles can be cut with bolt cutters. Locks with hidden shackles can be drilled out. And there are very few designs that can not be defeated with a Dremel and a couple of grinding discs. Full belts with metal chains? You can cut the chains and wriggle the belt off. Without chains? They have thin sheet metal cutters that you can slide in along your waistband. High-end “trapped ball” devices like the Gerecke or Steelwerkz? A little tougher because you’ve got to work close to sensitive skin, but still doable with a steady hand and the proper tools. Lori’s and other devices that utilize a PA piercing? The area holding the lock itself is thin, and easily accessible with a small jeweler’s saw. And obviously, plastic devices can be cut or broken.

Now, this is the heart of the argument: If any device can be cut apart, then they’re worthless, right?

No. This is where the emotional/relationship aspect comes into play.
There is only so much security that you're going to get from a chastity device. How much security will depend upon what you can trade off: how much money you want to spend, how uncomfortable you can stand being, how inconvenienced you can be, and how much security you really need.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Tom is right. It is my understanding that even devices secured with a PA piercing still have to be removed to clean the PA "hook" and the piercing. Simply put, Male Chastity is more a state of mind than anything else. The device is there primarily to remind you of a commitment you made to your Keyholder to remain chaste for her. However, with a properly fitted trapped ball device, even though you may be able to pull out the back of the cage at certain times, stroking to an ejaculation won't be very pleasant with your testicles clamped between the base ring and the bottom of the cage. Feeling the cage between my legs makes me think of her and that's the way it should be. I don't think about how I might remove it, I think about when she might remove it.
4 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Adam444

Post by Adam444 »

Tom is absolutely correct! With enough right tools, time, and determination NO device is absolutely secure. Most (all) of the locks typically sold with chastity devices or small enough work with a chastity device, are incredibly easy to pick open with almost no skill or specialized tools.

If you want to play the chastity game, you need to get in the right headspace. The device is just a symbol of what you're doing.
0 x
Redhead_georgia

Thanks so much everyone for your responses.

I 100% agree it is a mind space and focus on her as NO device is ever totally secure. My current system (the vice mini) is not 100% secure but has enough security to stop me in those "weak" moments. Would some like the Jail bird be secure enough for that? Other suggestions?

Really appreciate the info on cleaning the PA hook. Had not thought of that!!

Side note... I have to say it is great to find a community like this that supports this lifestyle. My wife and I cannot believe how much a FLR has improved our marriage and love for each other. She tells me often how much she loves me in chastity and how it spreads to all areas of our life. I can only wish more men were so lucky
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I'd hoped that you wouldn't think I was criticizing you on the security issue. Devices are, in and of themselves, not secure. Even guys wearing full Latowski stainless steel belts can manage to have a ruined emission in them.

By the same token, I'm also not saying that devices are worthless, either. Depending on what you have, it does take time and effort to defeat them.

I like to say: Comfort, Convenience, and Security: you can pick any two.
0 x
Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle »

I just got my JB back after having to send it back for two adjustments. Not their fault as I knew it would take an adjustment or two. I needed to make the ring smaller and then the gap bigger. It now seems to be perfect. If I really try I could pull my cock out but it’s an effort. I’m a grower too and this is definitely secure.
0 x
Redhead_georgia

No worries Tom... I am really searching for that next step and want all the feedback I can get.

I am starting to think maybe a custom steel unit will be the way to go. Have to admit... Not sad to possibly avoid a PA but was willing to do it if it truly improve everything for long term wear.???
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

If you find a device that is 80-90% of what you want in terms of comfort and convenience, a piercing will only add to that. You might want to try some inexpensive Chinese devices from AliExpress or Dhgate.com, and use those to figure out what to get for a custom unit.

We have a lot of discussions here about those devices, if you want to hunt around.
0 x