Metal cages and clothing friction

For the gearheads in the audience
cshorts
Metal cages and clothing friction

Post by cshorts »

(Some may recognize that I posted this a few days ago in CM, but got only two responses there. Hoping to find more advice from folks who have experienced this, here)

Since entering 24x7 chastity on 3 Oct, I've in an a HolyTrainer v3. All in all, it's been pretty comfortable almost all the time. The only serious discomfort has occurred now and then when the tip of my cut penis pushes through the slit at the end a bit and rubs on my clothes while walking -- ouch!

Now I'm thinking of switching to a custom metal cage (the 24x7 thing is working great for me and my KH seems generally positive and supportive) -- hygiene and durability (my HTv3 tube has separated along the seam). I'm trying a Chinese A272 (https://www.dhgate.com/product/latest-d ... 11045.html) as a trial. And I'm finding that the longer front slit makes my penis much more prone to poke through -- even though this device is a bit longer than the HTv3 (small tube) I've been using (which was generally a perfect snug fit for my flaccid penis).

I'm interested in a steel cage rather than tube (at least near the tip) for hygiene reasons.

Suggestions on how to protect the tip, or do folks find that some custom models do not have the problem of friction / chafing for the cut penis tip?
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Michele

Re: Metal cages and clothing friction

Post by Michele »

My hubby has been in an open style steel cage for 6yrs and never had any issues with the tip of his penis. It's curved so the end points down it doesn't really have a chance to rub on his boxers.

I hope that helps.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Michele

Post by Michele »

@Tom Allen
Isn't the cage he mentioned the style you wear all the time??
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I wear the A272 and rarely find I have any issues with chafing. Could a change in underwear help? I wear a microfiber "pocket" style brief that gives extra room in the pouch.
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

locked4her55 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:29 am I wear the A272 and rarely find I have any issues with chafing. Could a change in underwear help? I wear a microfiber "pocket" style brief that gives extra room in the pouch.
That's an interesting idea. I've not worn a brief like that before. Any particular brand you favor?
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Hey, another A272 wearer here.

Once in a while, the tip will slightly poke out from the end of the cage, where it rubs my BVDs. I've never felt any discomfort.

While I'm mentioning this, though, the style with the horizontal rings: the A274.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/304-stai ... 30058.html

I had a *lot* of issues with my skin spilling out the side of the cage, between the rings, and the movement against my underwear and pants was horrible. Miserable. And painful because of the pinching that inevitably happened.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

cshorts wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:46 am
locked4her55 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:29 am I wear the A272 and rarely find I have any issues with chafing. Could a change in underwear help? I wear a microfiber "pocket" style brief that gives extra room in the pouch.
That's an interesting idea. I've not worn a brief like that before. Any particular brand you favor?
https://www.amazon.com/Ekouaer-Underwea ... +underwear
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Namron

Post by Namron »

My wife loves these and they feel great.

https://ebay.us/8PMu7O
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

I’ve had only minimal issues with chafing of the tip, I suspect due to snug, flexible underwear (panties, mostly.) My Chinese cage had vertical bars at the end and was prone to allowing poke-through. The MCN Contender is still quite open but has less chafing, and is more likely on the head than the tip (I measured snugly).
0 x
MCN Contender
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I am also in an HTv3. I have found that the pouch style men's 'panties' are the most comfortable and provide plenty of room for a caged cock. The only time I have experienced any chafing or discomfort is in some of the lacey styles and that is minimum.

The ones made with spandex are the will contain everything and keep it pulled up tight. 10-15% spandex works best but even 5% will do the job.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!