Locks operated via computer

For the gearheads in the audience
filltee
Locks operated via computer

Post by filltee »

this is probably in the wrong bit
and it may have been discussed before But I can 't find it.

My KH and I are in a LDR

She has tasked me with finding a means of securing the keys to my device and PA lock with either an inexpensive either padlock or box that can only be opened by a command sent directly to whichever via a USB lead ( or similar) which of course only she will be able to send

The obvious place for to ask about such things is on here .. so has anyone any ideas please?

We did try one of those NOKE padlocks.... useless and it sits on a shelf unused.
0 x
UnderTheWhether
Re: Locks operated via computer

Post by UnderTheWhether »

Get a Master brand realtor key box. You can set the combination and photograph the dials without viewing the photo. Email the photo to her and delete your copy of the image. When she confirms that the image is clear and legible, lock your key(s) in the box and scramble the combination wheels without looking at them.

It's not direct computer control, but it accomplishes the logical end.
0 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Well, there's always the combination padlock. I read somewhere how a guy would use the camera on his computer and hold the combo lock up so his LDR keyholder could tell him how to reset the numbers without him seeing. Then he locks on and scrambles the dials.

Also, I've been reading up on Z-Wave technology for home security. You can get deadbolt locks that have a keypad for the outside. These locks can be accessed over the internet if they are tied into your home security system. So you build a nice solid box with a deadbolt lock, give her access over the internet (with an iPhone or Android app), you drop the keys to your cage in the box, and she changes the unlock code. Should only cost you about $500 and a bit of frustration getting it all to work. However, that's nothing compared to the frustration you'll feel after it works!
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

https://www.masterlock.com/personal-use/product/5440D

Bluetooth controlled Lockbox. Your KH is the "owner" of the lock. You put your key in it. Your KH controls when/if you get access to the lockbox. And, can track any time you do access it.
1 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

gungadn wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:16 pm https://www.masterlock.com/personal-use/product/5440D

Bluetooth controlled Lockbox. Your KH is the "owner" of the lock. You put your key in it. Your KH controls when/if you get access to the lockbox. And, can track any time you do access it.
$214.81 :shock:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Adam444

Post by Adam444 »

Why can't you use your Nokē padlock along with a small tool box? My reading of their site is that the "owner" can send a one time use code to open the lock.

Or am I missing something?
0 x
filltee

Post by filltee »

UnderTheWhether wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:59 pm Get a Master brand realtor key box. You can set the combination and photograph the dials without viewing the photo. Email the photo to her and delete your copy of the image. When she confirms that the image is clear and legible, lock your key(s) in the box and scramble the combination wheels without looking at them.

It's not direct computer control, but it accomplishes the logical end.
Essentially it is a one off use. Or a couple of hours inevitably and irresistably twiddling the combo until it becomes somthing to lock my bike with

But thanks for the sugegstion and my apologies for the delayed response
0 x
filltee

Post by filltee »

Adam444 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:52 pm Why can't you use your Nokē padlock along with a small tool box? My reading of their site is that the "owner" can send a one time use code to open the lock.

Or am I missing something?
not you .. Me.
I never could suss out how we could make it work without actually getting together and setting the code before using it to lock up the cage key.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

gungadn wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:16 pm https://www.masterlock.com/personal-use/product/5440D

But if the KH is not nearby, then the BT is useless, no?
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

Tom Allen wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:15 am

But if the KH is not nearby, then the BT is useless, no?
We use this Lockbox. When the KH is away obviously the BT won't work but the KY can text a code to access the box via the keypad if need be.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.