Mature Metal Jail Bird Security

For the gearheads in the audience
SkyLine123999

Mature Metal Jail Bird Security

Post by SkyLine123999 »

Hey guys, I'm thinking of ordering a jail bird device from Mature Metal, but I'm wondering something about custom chastity devices. I've got a cheap generic one, which works ok, but I can still get off when the device is on. It doesn't quite fit snugly though, as it's a little too short, a little too wide, and the base ring is a few mm too wide as well. Can you still get off through well fitting custom devices, or is this issue limited to cheap ones? Thanks
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Mature Metal Jail Bird Security

Post by TwistedMister »

There are few devices that completely eliminate the ability to 'get off', regardless of how much or how little one pays for them.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

I think the only true way would be a full belt... Any trapped ball device, I feel, allows the opportunity to get off if someone REALLY wanted to.
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

There are solid tube cages like the Holy Trainer and others that completely encase prevent contact with the penis. With the right fit it would be difficult to 'get off' while wearing one of these but probably not totally impossible. The trade of is that they have to be removed on a regular basis to keep them clean.

There will always be a degree of mental control required to remain faithful to being chaste.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

A Hitachi Magic Wand is likely to trigger an orgasm when locked in any device - it certainly works with a JailBird but the result is pretty close to a ruined orgasm and frankly not worth the effort!

Years ago I did make a full metal belt as an experiment, the genitals enclosed a bit like a sports protective pouch. Wrapping the penis in cloth, then putting the belt on, resulted in no orgasm however hard I tried, the padding stopped any vibration reaching the vital nerves. The padding of course made it totally impractical for all but short periods.
1 x
MM Jailbird
Michele

Post by Michele »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:48 am There are solid tube cages like the Holy Trainer and others that completely encase prevent contact with the penis. With the right fit it would be difficult to 'get off' while wearing one of these but probably not totally impossible. The trade of is that they have to be removed on a regular basis to keep them clean.

There will always be a degree of mental control required to remain faithful to being chaste.
With any trapped ball device - enclosed or otherwise - a guy can still get off by using a wand or simply pulling out the back, jerking off and stuffing it back in.
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Expectations, and playing with expectations, is a big part of the game. Some of the biggest chastity enthusiasts with the most experience and cages never quite find the "perfect" device. Coming in a cage can be a pretty intense and ruined way to end an orgasm drought. You orgasm, but cannot do any of the usual thrusting or rubbing, and any kind of penetration is out of reach. We don't play with cages that much (usually rely on honor system) but when we use a cage, it's a lot less likely that we will give into impulses of penetration. There's something about orgasming while encased whether its a cock cage, clothes, restrictive fetish ware.

If you have the expectation of 100% security, the fantasy of that can lead to disappointment in real life practice.
1 x
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

Tbh I’m jealous of all of you who need a Hitachi or some other deliberate effort to get off in your cage. Oddly enough I find it super easy to orgasm in my JB, to the point where I have to focus on NOT cumming much of the time when I’m aroused, even with no direct stimulation.

Oh and my caged orgasms aren’t half bad... nothing like the unsatisfying ruined orgasms I hear people describe.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

ChastityNoob wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:53 pm Tbh I’m jealous of all of you who need a Hitachi or some other deliberate effort to get off in your cage. Oddly enough I find it super easy to orgasm in my JB, to the point where I have to focus on NOT cumming much of the time when I’m aroused, even with no direct stimulation.

Oh and my caged orgasms aren’t half bad... nothing like the unsatisfying ruined orgasms I hear people describe.
Sounds like a lot of thrills and spills that would carry its own frustration of not having much penetrative sex.
0 x
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

fuzzydunlop wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:48 pm
ChastityNoob wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:53 pm Tbh I’m jealous of all of you who need a Hitachi or some other deliberate effort to get off in your cage. Oddly enough I find it super easy to orgasm in my JB, to the point where I have to focus on NOT cumming much of the time when I’m aroused, even with no direct stimulation.

Sounds like a lot of thrills and spills that would carry its own frustration of not having much penetrative sex.
I mean, I appreciate the positive spin but I think most of us are here for the thrill of NOT having orgasms. The dreaded post orgasm blues are real whether it’s intentional or accidental.

Not a complaint about my JB though. It’s a me issue, and I may actually be on my way to understanding it, but that’s probably a thread topic of it’s own...
0 x