Mature Metal Jail Bird Security

For the gearheads in the audience
Caged Lion

Re: Mature Metal Jail Bird Security

Post by Caged Lion »

I'm a little surprised that this topic keeps coming up. The reason we wear chastity devices is because we want to. It's a consensual practice and we know full well how frustrated we will become when our keyholder makes us wait longer than we want. However, we asked for it. Why in the world would we try to defeat the device?

15 or 20 years ago when the Internet was young, a message board (altairboy.com) was pretty much the only place to find out about male chastity devices. Most of the readers and writers considered chastity device escape the only reason to be locked in. The game they played was simple: Get a Device (or make one), lock it on, and find a way to escape without unlocking it. The longer it took, the hornier and more desperate the wearer became.

I suspect this current interest in escape is a carryover from those back-in-the-day escape artists. The Jail Bird is a well-made custom device. It is absolutely capable of being escaped. So what? The key value the Jail Bird has is that it's very comfortable for long-term wear. It's absolutely effective preventing casual erection or masturbation.

If you like the idea of being locked in an escape-proof device, you'll have to do a little bit of shopping. You'll also have to accept the fact that the more secure the device, the more uncomfortable it will be to wear. I think of my Jail Bird (or other device) as a training aid. Thanks to wearing one, I've been trained not to masturbate. I am in the sixth year of never jerking off. I wore the device full-time, only unlocked for teasing and cleaning, for over three years. It's come off for a while a couple of times for medical reasons. I'm absolutely not tempted to jerk off.

The device did its job. I'm not going to jerk off again. You may wonder why I still wear it. Because it's an important symbol of my surrender to Mrs. Lion. It's like my wedding ring, except I can't remove it. I don't want to take it off. I miss it when it isn't there.

I'm in the final stages of recovery from spinal surgery. I've been unlocked for a few weeks now. I've been informed that I'm going back into the cage tonight. I'm very glad. I think it makes a lot more sense to think of a chastity device as something that helps you accept the sexual control of your keyholder. I don't think it makes too much sense to think of it as a penis prison subject to jailbreaks.
6 x
Our podcasts on Apple Podcast Store
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/m ... 1528619424
In chastity since 2013
https://malechastityjournal.com
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Mature Metal Jail Bird Security

Post by TwistedMister »

I'm a little surprised that this topic keeps coming up. The reason we wear chastity devices is because we want to. It's a consensual practice and we know full well how frustrated we will become when our keyholder makes us wait longer than we want. However, we asked for it. Why in the world would we try to defeat the device?
Because some of us long for a device that we *know* we can't escape or 'cheat' without the use of tools that would make our 'crime' obvious and undeniable, and for which there would be some undesirable/unpleasant consequences administered by our keyholders. We wish for the practice to be *less* than consensual, leaning toward an element of non-consent where the desire of the keyholder is paramount, our own free will is diminished or eliminated, where the keyholder has the power to penalize transgressions and can and will use it. We desire it to be a form of bondage, where our free will is denied and control is in the hands of another.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted