A272/A271 Base Ring

For the gearheads in the audience
Locked43

Re: A272/A271 Base Ring

Post by Locked43 »

I ordered it 9 days ago from dhgate and I was very surprised it arrived this afternoon. It is thicker and heavier as you described. The site says 10oz, but I have not weighed it yet. I can confirm the ring is interchangeable with the A272/A274 device. The vent holes were evenly cut with lots of sharp edges that will need to be dremmeled, before I attempt to wear it. Despite the weight and imperfections, it looks cool IMO.
0 x
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

Adam444 wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:57 am It's so frustrating because I like the design/size of the tube but after a few hours the discomfort became unbearable.
Were you using lube or powder under the ring? Like Tom, I have found this to be the most comfortable ring design I have tried.
0 x
Locked43

Post by Locked43 »

I find the A272 ring design better than anything else I have tried as well. I started in a knockoff HT2 and within a week had stretched the gap to over an inch and started slipping out. I switched from plastic to metal, but the gap in the metal HT 2 was unbearably small for me. I use A + D ointment, but I still get a little ball burn for the first couple hours in the A272 ring. It is not that bad with A+ D ointment, but I do have to pull on the skin a few times to stretch and loosen it up and then I am good to go. Is this not normal? The A272 A ring is a good fit using the finger rule and the bite is about 3/4 of inch which is more generous than the metal HT2. I am high and tight, but can I expect this ball burn to go away over time as I get use to it, should I try to increase the gap more, or should I just start buying A + D ointment by the case?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Use some moisturizing cream for a while. It eventually will lessen, but even I get it a little bit at times. Usually about 4 am.
0 x
Locked43

Post by Locked43 »

Would it help with comfort to polish the inside of the ring to a bright finish like the outside? Or would this just make slide around more?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

My experience is that your skin tends to stick to the highly polished surfaces.
0 x
filltee

Post by filltee »

I was given this one it had no name I'm told just a long description apparently

the ring is just a plain round ring made of round bar
the link is to a similar looking one (probably the same)

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl= ... 0__otAHEQM

I don't know how to put a picture of my own in the body of this post sorry.

I am however inclined to think it best to ensure that the bits that interlock to accept the lock line up properly.

The lock on mine goes in from the wearers left ... whether all the ones like mine also do that I don't know.

hope this was of some help if only to eliminate it from your search.
0 x
Locked43

Post by Locked43 »

Tom Allen, your feedback and guidance is very much appreciated on my questions.

Do you or anyone else have experience with the A272 base ring with the "ball separator bar"? You can see what I mean when you click on the link below.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/stainles ... 78586.html

I am wondering what the pro's and con's are for the "ball separator bar".
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I bought several different Axxx models a few years ago, because they were all interchangeable. I did get one with the ball separator. It's okay for weekend play, but it was really annoying to wear in jeans because it kept snagging on the seam. IMO, it's one of those things that looks a lot cooler than it actually performs.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Agreed, i had a ball separator one too, it’s still in a drawer somewhere, in my case i kept ending up with both balls on one side, just a pain and not nearly as good as i had imagined.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.