Help selecting new devices

For the gearheads in the audience
MeanChristine
Help selecting new devices

Post by MeanChristine »

When I first introduced my husband to the chastity lifestyle I was in awe of devices. I got a rush seeing the shiney steel hanging off my hubby's forever caged manhood (it does sound hot). So I picked out tubes that swung, looked amazing, and reminded you know who who was in charge. Well things have changed and I've gotten wiser. The beautiful heavy tubes are a hassle. Cleaning, checking up on, wear issues... just lint in the tube week after week was stupid. For a little pecker I wanted nothing else to do with I seemed to be doing a lot with it. I really want something low maintenance that he can do on his own without device removal. Awhile back I saw very simple devices made up of a testie ring with a ring that pulled the peirced penis down below the testicles and lifted the scrotum/testicles up and forward. It's very similar to a Lori 12a but now that I look I can't find it. I'm sure someone here knows what I'm talking about. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a small list of wants/needs for the device if you need to know. Hubby is apadravya but pa will work. Kisses
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Help selecting new devices

Post by Tom Allen »

You may want to look at the A273/A274 style devices. All stainless steel, comfortable cuff rings, and fairly easy maintenance. Hook him in with a PA, and Bob's your uncle.

We've discussed the A271/A272 elsewhere, which have a solid tube. That's my preference, but both are good all-around devices.

https://m.dhgate.com/product/304-stainl ... tml#pd-018
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Awhile back I saw very simple devices made up of a testie ring with a ring that pulled the peirced penis down below the testicles and lifted the scrotum/testicles up and forward. It's very similar to a Lori 12a but now that I look I can't find it.
Also, this type of arrangement doesn't look workable for long term, IMO. The No. 12 with the cage attached to the top of the testie ring (their term) would end up being more comfortable and convenient for daily wear. Anything that's putting the scrotum in an unusual position could possibly cause tissue damage, testicular torsion, twisted tubes, etc.

Remember, for long term use you need to hit a good balance of three factors: Comfort, Convenience, and Security.
0 x
MeanChristine

Post by MeanChristine »

Can't type long today. Too much to do. This is the device I'm talking about, or something similar. Ideally it would achieve what I want and would most certainly be more comfortable than what I currently have him in. I'll post more when I'm able in a couple days.
Attachments
R278.JPG
R278.JPG (16.76 KiB) Viewed 2205 times
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I think you're not hearing me. A device like this *looks* cool, but because it it puts unusual or unnatural pressure on the scrotum, it may not be practical for long elterm, day in, day out wear.

If your husband wears a kilt, or loose khakis, and does very little physical activity, it might work. But if he puts on a pair of jeans, or does any type of work outdoors, it will probably be very uncomfortable, and he will spend an inordinate amount of time adjusting himself. And then there's the risk of testicular torsion, a condition in which his tubes become pulled or twisted.

If you're going to be spending the kind of money on a device like this, consider a birdcage style decide from Mature Metal - there are several designs that have long term, proven track records of being comfortable and convenient (the PA will make sure it will be secure).
1 x