Base Ring Design

For the gearheads in the audience
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Base Ring Design

Post by Tom Allen »

Xileh wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:20 pm I agree with Tom, the A271-272 is one of the best cages on the market short of a custom unit.
It's interesting that the one you seem to see all over Tumblr (or wherever you're lookign ) are the A274/273 models, with the flat, horizontal rings. However, it's the same base or cuff ring.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Think the A271-2 series ring is called an ARC ring on the DHGate website. It is crazy comfortable and stays in place really well.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

wishful4 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:21 pm Think the A271-2 series ring is called an ARC ring on the DHGate website. It is crazy comfortable and stays in place really well.
The ARC ring works pretty well for Tony Stark.
1 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Yep! When you are unlocked, it can be used to power your front loader washing machine!
1 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Lockedforwife

Post by Lockedforwife »

I have both the 272 and 274 and have seen both of them in shorter versions on DH and various other sites. Really like the base ring design and the fact that the base ring is interchangeable between both cage and tube. @HesLockedImHappy prefers the rings of the 274 for teasing while I prefer the tube style of the other.

My only complaint is that the inside part of the ring on both of them aren’t polished wel and I don’t currently have the equipment to do it myself. There aren’t any sharp edges, just kind of a matte, less easy to adjust while locked finish.
0 x
Keyheld by HesLockedImHappy, the love of my life

Current Device: A274
Last Orgasm: January 1, 2019
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

Lockedforwife wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:37 pm My only complaint is that the inside part of the ring on both of them aren’t polished wel and I don’t currently have the equipment to do it myself.
I polished mine simply by using a cordless power drill and many different grits of wet sandpaper. I wrapped some cloth over a large drill bit and applied some thin double sided tape over it and then wrapped one and a half layer of sandpaper to the tape. Dipping the tool to the water from time to time and replacing the sandpaper to a finer one many times after a while, it was like a couple hours work. Inside of the ring looks the same as the outside now. Just remember take the direction of the rotation into account when applying the sandpaper to the tape, otherwise the tape will disengage.
1 x
Keyzz is my keyholder