A361/A362/A363 Devices

For the gearheads in the audience
Rusnew2
A361/A362/A363 Devices

Post by Rusnew2 »

So, all of these devices show to have this same "ring" in the pictures. Does anyone know what this is about? From what I can see I believe that the ring in question is actually "stuck" in the tube and since the ring has a narrow opening that it acts as an anti slip out tool. What do you guys/gals think?
Attachments
ring.JPG
ring.JPG (52.66 KiB) Viewed 2005 times
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: A361/A362/A363 Devices

Post by Tom Allen »

From the pics, it looks like a hard plastic ring that's meant to give support to the soft, silicone cage.
0 x
Rusnew2

Post by Rusnew2 »

Ok, so I have done a bit of research and after a lengthy google search and scavenger hunt type path from site to site I have actually found this.

This device is the knock off version of the Strict Gate Chastity Device. http://www.strictgate.com/male-chastity ... device.asp

The Strict Gate company for their product actually sells 4 different style of inserts. They are designed to change the feel of the device (it also acts functionally to hold the penis in place). I just wonder knowing this if you were to buy the inserts for the name brand device would they work with the knock off device.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

That was a fun read.

>>
By putting another pledge ringe in your tube you totally change the product vibe. Despite all the technical innovations, StrictGate is still sold the same price than our competitors. Thanks to its 4 different pledge rings, discover how to change the atmosphere in your couple.
>>

Switzerland, not Asia, oddly enough. Reads similar to the instruction manuals of Asian products, though.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.