Device assistance needed

For the gearheads in the audience
Rusnew2
Device assistance needed

Post by Rusnew2 »

Hello all,

My wife and I are looking to introduce chastity into our marriage. I have tried a couple of different devices so far but need some guidance as to what device/s may work best for me.

I am an extreme grower, when erect I am between 5.5” to 6” in length girth I am not sure (butnits decent sized). However when flaccid, I can “shrink” Dow to almost 1/2” in length (and that’s true shrinkage not turtleing). The problem I have with this is that the two devices I have tried while initially I fill out while in an somewhat aroused state, once I go to full flaccid and sit down or during the night, I experience skip out really bad.

I would like some help figuring out the best device that could help prevent that ( or eliminate it completely). Also is a piercing absolutely required to fully eliminate this issue? And if so is the PA the only piercing for this? Or are there other piercing options? Like a reverse PA or others? I have seen some of the small/super small stainless steel cages that offer a catheter tube also, would the catheter tube help prevent slip out?

Thank you all in advance for any help that you can provide
0 x
Adam444

Re: Device assistance needed

Post by Adam444 »

Is it just your penis that is coming out of the tube or are you testicles coming out too? What devices have you tried?

As for a urethral tube, with the proper length they will definitely keep your penis in the cage but you run the risk of a very painful infection and is going to require a trip to the doctor. Thumper (Denying Thumper dot com) wrote several articles on his experience with the Steelworxx Looker 02, they are definitely worth a read.
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

I really like the A271 I got on ebay for less than $15. It is short enough to contain my penis when flaccid and tight enough to restrict an erection. It is also not too heavy. I did have one slip out when wearing boxers, so I recommend pouched briefs during the day. At night I wear boxers, but leave the caged member and balls hung out the front. This is more comfortable for me at night and leaves it accessible for my lady.
0 x
jawwwbreaker

Post by jawwwbreaker »

You didn’t mention which devices you were using but I am having similar problems with the A271
My wife being a CNA told me absolutely no to the eurethral insert
I also would like to know more about the PA and urination. Haven’t had that talk with my wife yet
0 x
Rusnew2

Post by Rusnew2 »

I have tried these two device,
https://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-SHIP-Clear ... 3b0edfc4c6. On this one my penis always slips out eventually. The second to smallest ring is the one that seems to hold me in the best. It's weird the very small one is too small ( think it's because of the "tangs" that hang down on the inside of the ring. that keep me from getting my penis into.

and this one,
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Plastic-CB6000 ... :rk:1:pf:0
on this one, if I use 46mm ring it is too loose and when my penis slips out I can actually with a little work get my testicles out. The 43mm is snug and my testicles stay put for the most part but I still slip out the back of the device with my penis. The 38mm is just too tight. I am thinking that depending on the ring my diameter is probably the 40mm or maybe 41mm.

I have the short version of both.

Usually it is just the penis that slips out the back of the device. However once the penis has slipped out I can get the testicles out. One ring is way too tight and the next ring up is too loose. One of my testicles is extremely smaller than the other. It has always been that way. I also suffer from low testosterone output so I take hormone replacement therapy.

I have considered buying this one to see how it works, anyone tried it? or have other suggestions?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/US-SHIP-HOT-Ne ... :rk:2:pf:0
0 x
jawwwbreaker

Post by jawwwbreaker »

Wanting to try that last device also I like the cage in the ring design for better security
0 x
Rusnew2

Post by Rusnew2 »

I am seriously considering pulling the trigger on that new device. I am just trying to decide if I want to get the plain one or if I want to get the one with the electrodes for electric play
0 x
Adam444

Post by Adam444 »

It looks like the first device is a copy of the Holy Trainer version 2, the second device a CB-6000S, and the device you're thinking about a Holy Trainer version 1.

The CB should be the most adjustable. Have you tried shortening the space between the cage and the tube? It should come with three or four pins and corresponding spacers.

Most guys experience a testicle slipping out and that's usually a function of what's called "gap." It's a three dimensional space that is the area of the ring, less the area of the tube, and the space between the tube and ring. The greater the difference between the size of the tube and the ring, the greater the gap. So deceasing the size of the ring you're using, would definitely decrease gap.

I'm not really sure about the penis coming out first but I'm thinking that you need a tube that comes back a far as possible. I'm even less sure about which device to recommend.
0 x