Comfort vs Security

For the gearheads in the audience
jawwwbreaker
Comfort vs Security

Post by jawwwbreaker »

Let me start by saying I drive heavy equipment for a living. 12 hour shifts. Rotating day to night shift. A lot of bouncing around.

The first device i tried was a knockoff of a KHD Espresso. First a plastic model that quickly broke then a metal one. I like the security of the tube in the ring design. Makes it hard to pull out of. Also with the tube pointing down it prevents erections, Which is a big turn on for me,
The problem is at work. The back of the tube rubs into my pelvic bone causing extreme pain. The large base ring forcing my testicles forward creates hernia like pains both forcing me to use my emergency keys

Second device was a HT V3 knockoff which also prevents erections (at least for me). but also has the same problem with rubbing into my pelvic bone (might be fixable by changing my seating position?). This one seems to cause a lot of pinching between the tube and ring. Also even with the Nano size I tend to shrink to much to be able to urinate without making a mess.

That's when I decided to go with comfort over security and am currently using a device similar to the A271. No security as i can easily pull out from the back. No erection prevention it just grows as far as the testicles will allow it.
have been wearing it for three straight days with little problems.I feel it is better to wear this than none at all.

Any thought, ideas or comments appreciated.
0 x
Kitten
Re: Comfort vs Security

Post by Kitten »

@jawwwbreaker
I drive heavy equipment for a living. 12 hour shifts. Rotating day to night shift. A lot of bouncing around.
Because you're a heavy equipment operator, I agree about comfort being first & foremost for you. If you're in pain at work all the time because of the security of your cage it could easily end up costing you your job and possibly your chastity too. Do you use an honor system so you don't actually remove the cage for personal reasons? Have you thought of covering & protecting your cage with a small athletic sock? That might help with the pelvic pain, and would definitely help with the pinching (just MHO).
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
jawwwbreaker

Post by jawwwbreaker »

Yes I do use the honor system. Have tried putting paper towels between the cage and pelvis helps for awhile.
Not sure how it would help with the pinching.
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Perhaps you could try tubing the sock (or a piece of it) between the cage & where the pinching is.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Adam444

Post by Adam444 »

At the end of the day we all live in the real world, with real world obligations like a mortgage. In my twisted view of the world, work comes first and that means being able to do your job well. If you can't find a chastity cage that is compatible with your job, then ditch the cage. Unless you plan on wanking in the Job Johnny, then keep him locked. ;)
1 x
jawwwbreaker

Post by jawwwbreaker »

I wish there was an option where you can keep the same base ring on and swap between work cage and play cage.
Have tried swapping back and fourth but puts a lot of strain on the testies.
5 straight days in the A271 took a bubble bath the other day and he just fell out the back of cage.
No wanking at all “Adam444” this is for me and my mental health my wife is happily on the journey with me
1 x
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

I think with any ball trap device, you can always pull out the back of the tube. At least I could with all the ones I've used. A271 type, CB3000/6000, Holy Trainer1. I would think that short of a PA piercing (or other type) you can easily pull out.
It would take a waist belt to hold the device close to your body to get around a piercing.
Even using smaller rings you can still pull out and you get purple balls as well.
And any of the silicone ones are a joke.
Am I missing something here?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

BWiley wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:53 pm I think with any ball trap device, you can always pull out the back of the tube...Am I missing something here?
It depends on just how tightly the main ring fits, my CB3k fits tight enough that pulling out the back is difficult. It can be done,but not with ease...and getting it *back* where it belongs is even more difficult.

As the title says,'comfort' vs security- it took a considerable amount of time for me to adjust to this size, in gradual increments, with a lot of nights of disturbed sleep until I was able to sleep through with only one awakening just before the alarm was due to go off anyway.

I think I can go smaller, but it will have to be a different device, with a hinged ring, I can't get my balls through anything smaller than what I have now (which is already a chore, and moderately painful).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

[/quote]
I think I can go smaller, but it will have to be a different device, with a hinged ring, I can't get my balls through anything smaller than what I have now (which is already a chore, and moderately painful).
[/quote]

When I wear the A271 with the middle size ring (45MM) it is comfortable and pull out is possible. I tried the small ring (40MM) and it is difficult to put on, put possible. However there is some discoloration of the scrotum, a mild purpleish. I haven't left it on for a day to see if it goes away because I don't want to restrict blood flow too long.
Did you run into this when first going smaller? Does the discoloration go away?
Thank you,
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

BWiley wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:27 pm I tried the small ring (40MM) and it is difficult to put on, put possible. However there is some discoloration of the scrotum, a mild purpleish. I haven't left it on for a day to see if it goes away because I don't want to restrict blood flow too long.
Did you run into this when first going smaller? Does the discoloration go away?
I think that there may have been some discoloration, but it's been so long since then that I can't say with certainty.

I would say to test it, observe for a period of time and test to make sure there is no numbness, then remove it. Repeat for a longer period, then again until you can reach a reasonable conclusion.

Of course, if there is any numbness, or, conversely, some significant pain, you would need to stop and evaluate.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted