Lori 2A with retainer ring

For the gearheads in the audience
Lockedchef
Lori 2A with retainer ring

Post by Lockedchef »

Lori has a newer cage that has a retainer ring inside the cage in order to prevent pullout. The retainer ring works this way, it fits just behind the head snug but not o tight it causes issues with urinating, The ring sits on a post and swivels back and forth but once in the device and the post is in the hole it only swivels backward toward the body. So if there was a pull out attempt the ring swivels back and down clamping the shaft. The harder you pull the more it clamps down.
So ring on cock first, then insert and secure inside cage with special screw.

I'm sure with a bit of lube and enough twisting you could probably get out. However from what I've read and see there is no way you can get back into the cage and internal ring without unlocking completely. All of this to make a more secure device without having to get a peircing.

Here is the kicker for me though it's $675.00!

My jailbird wasnt cheap either but this is a bit more. They get high praise for their work, which with a couple month wait I'm sure they do, but you have to serious about your lockups in order to invest in this.

I'm pretty much done buying cages at this point unless my JB breaks some how. I've thrown away 6-7 out of sheer disappointment and refuse to buy another cheap cage.

This appeals to me because I don't think I'll ever get a peircing and might be a bit tougher to beat them what I currently have.

Just curious on people's thoughts and opinions on the design.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Lori 2A with retainer ring

Post by Locked by LRC »

Look at this to see if it gives you some insight. https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/ ... -2a.29549/
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I've experimented with a steel ring or O ring to sit just behind the head as an anchor, but lacking the tools for small welding, nothing I've tried has been acceptable.*

I like this hinged idea. However, if you read the CM thread, a user does say that he can, with enough lube and time, wriggle free. 😕

My concern has been whether a long term head ring would cause chafing or be difficult to clean, especially inside a solid tube. But I think it's an idea worth exploring, at least for those of us who do not have or want PA rings.

*A rubber O ring held by a zip tie does not fit my matrix of acceptable options. 😏
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Tom Allen wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:54 am However, if you read the CM thread, a user does say that he can, with enough lube and time, wriggle free. 😕
Also points out though that even wriggled free there is no way to get back in without unlocking completely and getting caught.

Being able to pullout the back has always been a bummer for me. At the moment I'm 16 days in with no unlocking whatsoever. 21 makes a record for completely being locked. However I've never gone this long without an orgasm. On the longer lockups I've pulled out and cheated before and I'm at that point right now where I really really want to. It so easy to do and she would never know. But then I would end up questioning the point of being locked in the first place.

Like a lot of guys I'm just looking for the "Full" experience of denial and it really not being my choice to jerk off or not. No strong vibrators in this house either so it isn't like I'll go the Hitachi route that some guys do to have a caged orgasm.

Last thing I would want to do is buy something like this and be able to pull out the back as easy as my Jailbird.

It has some great reviews without a doubt. Could be interesting to try. Even if I want to it will be a bit before I can spend money on it.
0 x
BrokeTheMold

Post by BrokeTheMold »

I like the idea, but cannot understand how, if you can get into the cage and retainer ring in the first place, why you couldn't pull out the back. It would be easier to believe it was a clamshell design cage like I believe the 2D or 2E, because you could lay the penis in the bottom half of the cage, and have full access to the retainer ring, so you could get the head through it. However, I believe that the 2A is a one-piece cage, so the penis must be fed into it from behind. I can't see how it would be possible to get into the retainer ring without being able to pull back out and then back in if you wanted to.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Just a quick fwiw. From experience i can certainly tell you that you can still orgasm “in” the cage and without the use of a vibrator. Once you’re horny enough it really doesn’t take much movement to achieve orgasm and “shaking” the whole package will do the job. So, if anybody is going to inordinate trouble to stop withdrawal through the rear of the device they’ll find they can still defeat it IF orgasm denial is your desire. i for one feel that in the end the cage is largely a symbol and the real tease and denial area is in the top 6” of your head !!! All that said if playing with the options increases your enjoyment then why not.

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

slave d wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:00 pm Once you’re horny enough it really doesn’t take much movement to achieve orgasm and “shaking” the whole package will do the job.
OH NO, say it ain't so. :lol:
slave d wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:00 pm the real tease and denial area is in the top 6” of your head !!!
Got that right.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

Lockedchef wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:39 pm
Tom Allen wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:54 am However, if you read the CM thread, a user does say that he can, with enough lube and time, wriggle free. 😕
Also points out though that even wriggled free there is no way to get back in without unlocking completely and getting caught.
yeah but that's just because he did not try to use the sock method to pull his shaft back in.
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress