Mature Metal choices....help please.

For the gearheads in the audience
filltee
Re: Mature Metal choices....help please.

Post by filltee »

I hear good things about MM and their after sales service... the latter unless you flit between the UK and USA on a regular basis is not too helpful because;

If you send it back to the States for adjustment you would have to pay 20% of the value of the device its insurance and postage in tax each time it was sent to the UK ... I have no idea what charges would be incurred for sendig it to the US.

It could soon add up to a lot of money especially if they don't get the adjustment right first time.

Its a real pity they don't have a branch in the UK or close by in europe.... france belgium or the netherlands or perhaps as somewhere you might want to actually go like spain
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I sent my JB back 3 times. Seems to me like it was about $10 each way.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

I switched from an off the shelf low end metal cage with an internal lock to a custom Mature Metal Jailbird with padlock. I have been it 24/7 for 3 months now. I sleep much better than in the mass produced model. Nighttime erections were very painful in it as it was too small and too short. I followed the MM measuring guidelines and it fits perfectly. I was worried about the padlock being much larger in my dress pants, but it actually less obvious due to not having the larger bump out needed for the internal lock housing. I have never been in anything other than metal, but the weight of it is part of what I like.
2 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Gargoyle wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:34 pm I ordered the Jailbird. I really like the integrated lock too on my HT3. I went with the padlock version. Should be here in five weeks.i
Good choice! I moved from a HTv2 to the JB. Had to adjust the gap once. Great fit, good comfort for long term wear.
1 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

I love my Jailbird! It is my safe place.
1 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle »

Mine arrives Monday! I’ve waited so long it’s torture itself.
0 x
Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle »

It arrived. It went on no problem and it seems so comfortable from the get go. May need an adjustment but usually can’t tell right away. I can pull my penis out if I try to but not such a big deal as me and the wife use the honor code too.
0 x