Ordering from China

For the gearheads in the audience
Adam444

Re: Ordering from China

Post by Adam444 »

locked4her55 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:13 am
Adam444 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:58 am Maybe I've been spoiled by Amazon.
Yea, My A271 took two weeks to arrive. I will say it was worth the wait.
It's a far cry from Amazon Prime
I ordered an A271 too! I also ordered the fully open version along with an fully open, but shorter version at about 25mm. At this point, I'm hoping for Monday...
0 x
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

I have a Capitol One credit card and use a feature called Eno that used virtual card numbers for different merchants. The merchant is given a number different than your actual number. That way your actual number is never given out and it's pretty safe from fraud. It has saved me hassle in the past.
Not sure if other credit card companies have something like this.
1 x
Lockedup4her

Post by Lockedup4her »

I just ordered my first metal device in China. Now I have to wait for 3-4 weeks. Looking forward to change from Birdlocked into metal device. Looking forward to the "lock" and feel.
0 x
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

I ordered an A272 from eBay. I found a seller in New York and had it in three days. The lock was not the latest type, so I ordered a couple off of Amazon.

The A272 is a very good tube for the price. It is a much more intense experience than my MCN cage. My MCN open cage makes for easy hygiene, is lighter, and very comfortable. With an open cage you can still see yourself and feel warmth from a hand. Not so on a tube. It is gone from sight. Basically, solitary confinement.
0 x
Adam444

Post by Adam444 »

Xileh wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:21 pm I ordered an A272 from eBay. I found a seller in New York and had it in three days. The lock was not the latest type, so I ordered a couple off of Amazon.

The A272 is a very good tube for the price. It is a much more intense experience than my MCN cage. My MCN open cage makes for easy hygiene, is lighter, and very comfortable. With an open cage you can still see yourself and feel warmth from a hand. Not so on a tube. It is gone from sight. Basically, solitary confinement.
I ordered the A271 (which is the shorter version) probably from the same New York seller. Showed up this past Saturday. Unfortunately the tube is off center in the ring and tilts to the right making it very difficult to get the lock in or out. I've asked the seller what can be done and the gibberish reply seems to say that she thinks the problem is that it doesn't fit me. While I'm sure it will fit just fine, I haven't tried it on because of the lock. I was also offered a $1 for my inconvenience.

I guess you get what you pay for. :roll:
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Xileh wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:21 pm Basically, solitary confinement.
Good analogy.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Adam444 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:45 am
I ordered the A271 (which is the shorter version) probably from the same New York seller. Showed up this past Saturday. Unfortunately the tube is off center in the ring and tilts to the right making it very difficult to get the lock in or out. I've asked the seller what can be done and the gibberish reply seems to say that she thinks the problem is that it doesn't fit me. While I'm sure it will fit just fine, I haven't tried it on because of the lock. I was also offered a $1 for my inconvenience.

I guess you get what you pay for. :roll:
If you bought through eBay you can file a complaint through them.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
filltee

Post by filltee »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:39 am For reference, I've ordered from DHGate and AliExpress. My card number was not hijacked, and I had no problems. Yes, delivery not easily trackable, but as long as you're not in a hurry, everything should be fine.

I have reason to believe that most of the items are made by one or two major suppliers, and that you're buying them from a DHG or Ali store.
Echo all that Tom said really. I have experienced no issues with ordering from China in he past with a numbe rof diffeerent things. Sure its slow but its the slow that helps keeps the prices down
1 x