Ordering from China

For the gearheads in the audience
Adam444

Ordering from China

Post by Adam444 »

I'm thinking about adding at least an A272/271 to the collection and maybe even a fully open device. Obviously the Chinese cages are so cheap it makes it easy to experiment. My question is that one style device seems to have 20 or more sellers. Does it matter who I order from, other than maybe trying to pick a seller with good reviews (although usually don't put a lot of stock in review and probably even less so with ones in China). I'm guessing that most of these devices come out of a few factories are just being resold.

If I use one of the major sites like DH Gate or Ali Express, do I need to be concerned about credit card information?

Thanks!
0 x
Namron

Re: Ordering from China

Post by Namron »

Save yourself the worry and a good bit of time by buying it on eBay from a seller who stocks in the US (assuming you are in the US), Just search on A272 or A271 and "chastity" with the US only box checked and you will find options at less than $15.
0 x
Adam444

Post by Adam444 »

Namron wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:30 am Save yourself the worry and a good bit of time by buying it on eBay from a seller who stocks in the US (assuming you are in the US), Just search on A272 or A271 and "chastity" with the US only box checked and you will find options at less than $15.
Wow, thanks for the tip. It's beyond me how they can sell this stuff that cheap. I get it from China where China Post helps offset the cost of shipping but the USPS doesn't do that.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

For reference, I've ordered from DHGate and AliExpress. My card number was not hijacked, and I had no problems. Yes, delivery not easily trackable, but as long as you're not in a hurry, everything should be fine.

I have reason to believe that most of the items are made by one or two major suppliers, and that you're buying them from a DHG or Ali store.
1 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

My order from DHGate went fine, except a substitute delivery person delivered it to the wrong house in our neighborhood. However, DHG tracking proved to be accurate and it arrived when they said it would very securely packed. I would order from them again.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

wishful4 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:55 am My order from DHGate went fine, except a substitute delivery person delivered it to the wrong house in our neighborhood. However, DHG tracking proved to be accurate and it arrived when they said it would very securely packed. I would order from them again.
Hopefully the people that got it by mistake didn't know what was in the package. :o Then, again, that could have been an interesting conversation! :oops:
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I really like my DHGate cage. It isn't an exact custom fit like a MM or MCN, but it's good enough for how often we play with chastity (she's not yet enforced a lockup since I received it *shrugs shoulders*). In my self-lockings, I've found it much better for showering and urination than my CB-6000S, as well as much more comfortable. Caveat, I've not been teased in it and only slept in it once (actually fell asleep, wasn't intentional).

Recommend you buying a few different rings/cage styles as they do take a long time to arrive. Not one problem with fraud from them.

If I'd had to do it all over again, would have gone that direction - ordered a few different options - especially ring sizes. It turns out for the cage I picked, any ring size over 42 mm would slip off (metal cages do weigh more) and had a hard time getting my second testicle through the 40 mm and then my balls turned purple... but 42 mm seems just right.
1 x
Adam444

Post by Adam444 »

Namron wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:30 am Save yourself the worry and a good bit of time by buying it on eBay from a seller who stocks in the US (assuming you are in the US)
Apparently for Chinese Helen, "fast and free" is subject to some interpretation. Two days after ordering and almost 24 hours ago I got a message from eBay saying that my order was being "readied for shipment." No word about actual shipment....

Maybe I've been spoiled by Amazon.
Last edited by Adam444 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Adam444

Post by Adam444 »

sherulestherooster wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:06 am I really like my DHGate cage. It isn't an exact custom fit like a MM or MCN, but it's good enough for how often we play with chastity (she's not yet enforced a lockup since I received it *shrugs shoulders*). In my self-lockings, I've found it much better for showering and urination than my CB-6000S, as well as much more comfortable. Caveat, I've not been teased in it and only slept in it once (actually fell asleep, wasn't intentional).

I'm beginning to think there's a great opportunity for "semi-custom" chastity devices. Obviously these Chinese factories are turning these things out for maybe a dollar or two or three. Up the quality by about 20% - neater welds, a few more minutes polishing. Then offer more tube sizes - instead of jumping by 15mm, offer them in 5mm increments. Same thing with base ring sizes, just add more middle sizes. Probably requires a few more jigs but it can't be that big of an investment.

In the ordering, pick a tube style, tube length, and base ring diameter. The only thing I'm not sure about is the gap between the base ring and tube....

0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Adam444 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:58 am Maybe I've been spoiled by Amazon.
Yea, My A271 took two weeks to arrive. I will say it was worth the wait.
It's a far cry from Amazon Prime
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273