I’m finally locked up on the second try...

For the gearheads in the audience
Adam444

I’m finally locked up on the second try...

Post by Adam444 »

Undaunted by my failure with the Holy Trainer clone detailed in my “Welcome World” thread, I decided to buy one of the CB knock offs on Amazon ($17 or so). I didn’t have high hopes for quality but I believed that at least I could get the darn thing on. Then I caught some vicious virus that left me nearly bedridden for a week so I finally got around to playing with it today.

As expected there are some rough edges on the rings and inside the tube but nothing a little sanding can’t fix. The bigger problem was that the two guide pins wouldn’t go into the holes on the tube. A couple of minutes with a small round “rat tail” file fixed that and everything fit together smoothly. The only problem with clear acrylic is once you sand or file it, the transparency disappears (which might be fixable but I’m not going to bother).

Even though I ordered the “small” it’s about an inch longer than my flaccid, concentrated on composition and grammar, penis. I’m also a little surprised at the size of the tube where the head of the penis would sit, it’s far more bulbous than mine, so there’s a whole lot more in my pants at the moment than there would be otherwise. Based on everything I’ve read, that’s going to be a problem if I get an erection while wearing this thing.

It’s been on for just over and hour and everything is reasonably comfortable except for some mild discomfort in my testicles but that’s probably just par for the course. At least so far, no swelling or discolored skin. I find the lock bouncing around someone annoying and should I continue to wear this thing, I’ll probably switch to some of the plastic locks. I haven’t had to pee yet but I plan on removing the tube for that, I’m not going to be bothered with dealing with the mess.

I had really wanted to order the black version but somehow missed hitting that button. Somehow for me, knowing that my penis is locked up is far more arousing than seeing it locked up.
0 x
Namron

Re: I’m finally locked up on the second try...

Post by Namron »

Yeah, everybody seems to like the idea of plastic at first, but many people eventually settle on metal. See the A272 thread for some links to inexpensive steel units, should you decide to go that route.
1 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Check out the DhGate A271 (S671). Just received mine and am "wearing in" on it. It's perfect for us small guys. The cage is roughly 1.75 inches long with a 1.25 inch cage diameter. I could wear it comfortably right out of the box, but I am going to have to do a little finishing on a couple of things that have sharp edges. I have seen it advertised for anywhere from $10-25 US and I think you can purchase different sized base rings and spare locking mechanisms for it.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Adam444

Post by Adam444 »

wishful4 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:36 pm Check out the DhGate A271 (S671). Just received mine and am "wearing in" on it. It's perfect for us small guys. The cage is roughly 1.75 inches long with a 1.25 inch cage diameter. I could wear it comfortably right out of the box, but I am going to have to do a little finishing on a couple of things that have sharp edges. I have seen it advertised for anywhere from $10-25 US and I think you can purchase different sized base rings and spare locking mechanisms for it.
Bad news! I took off my CB knock off after about 16 hours, my testicles needed a break. The little piece that sits on the front side of base ring cracked in half. Disappointing to say the least but at $14 what should I really expect. Too bad, because the thing was pretty comfortable.

While the idea of a metal device is certainly appealing, I'm just very concerned about getting all of my junk though the ring and more importantly back out of it. Just today I tried my Holy Trainer clone again and managed to get into it. Unlike Thumper's picture of his scrotum, mine is stretched like a drum. I'm sure that will change with time but until then...

I also like the idea of a solid tube, I'm not sure why but I do. The A271 you mention is [shamefully] 3/4" too long. The next step seems to be the nothing versions...
0 x