Help with sizing rings...

For the gearheads in the audience
cincydom
Help with sizing rings...

Post by cincydom »

I recently bought the plastic sizing rings from MM, but I'm having trouble getting them on. I used a little bit of lube and used the biggest ring, but I'm having problems getting both of my balls through the ring and getting them to stay in the ring once they are through. They seem to keep wanting to jump back out of the ring. Any suggestions?
0 x
slave d

Re: Help with sizing rings...

Post by slave d »

You have to pull the scrotum skin through first and then effectively “cuff” them by putting your finger and thumb behind them while you push your shaft through. Once they’re all in they shouldn’t go back easily.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Namron

Post by Namron »

And if they still pop back, then you are probably using too large a ring.
0 x
cincydom

Post by cincydom »

Thanks. I am having problems with them popping back out after it is on. Maybe I'll give a smaller ring a try.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Try doing it in a hot shower, when your scrotum is relaxed. If you’re high and tight, trying a sizing ring will be tough.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
cincydom

Post by cincydom »

Thanks, Bird in a Cage! I think I read that suggestion somewhere else and I gave it a try. Turns out it worked. Each time I've put the ring on, it's gotten easier and easier.
0 x