Let’s talk Holy Trainer (tube) size

For the gearheads in the audience
ChastityNoob

Let’s talk Holy Trainer (tube) size

Post by ChastityNoob »

I want to order a Holy Trainer v3 and I’m hoping to get some input on which size tube to get (small vs nano) based on others’ experience. I have two points of reference in the form of devices I’ve personally used... a CB6000s and a 2” custom JB. Basically, the CB is too long for me by about a 1/2 inch and the JB seems to be about just right (I could maybe go shorter here but I don’t think I need to).

With that info in mind, can anyone give me any practical advice on which size Holy Trainer might fit the best?

Based on specs the small seems like it should fit fine but I feel like I’ve also read that the small fits very much like a CB6000s which I already know is too big.
0 x
Reinest

Re: Let’s talk Holy Trainer (tube) size

Post by Reinest »

after accidentally having the nano fall off a few times, I've come to the conclusion that the gigantic gap on the bottom is too large to be able to wear the device long term.
0 x
Not all who wander are lost.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Not sure this will help but the HTv3 Small is 2 1/2" from the end of the tube to the front of the base ring. (Not the front of the lock but the ring itself). Maybe that will give you something to reference to the devices you have already tried.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

Reinest wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:17 pm after accidentally having the nano fall off a few times, I've come to the conclusion that the gigantic gap on the bottom is too large to be able to wear the device long term.
I feel like I’ve heard from multiple people that the gap is an issue on the nano... not sure what to make of it tbh. I definitely want something I can wear at least somewhat long term.
0 x
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:18 pm Not sure this will help but the HTv3 Small is 2 1/2" from the end of the tube to the front of the base ring. (Not the front of the lock but the ring itself). Maybe that will give you something to reference to the devices you have already tried.
In theory that’s pretty similar to my 2” JB with a 3/8” gap
(Which I might increase to 1/2”). It’s probaly a closer fit than the nano, but chastity devices follow Price is Right rules... go over by a little bit and you lose :)
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@ChastityNoob I sent you a PM
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
lord

Post by lord »

Now they have a size smaller than the Nano...called, The Nub. The pictures make it look possibly more secure than the Nano. https://www.holytrainer.com/orgasm-deni ... astity.asp
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I am snug all around in the Small. Couldn't imagine trying to get stuffed into the Nano, much less the Nub.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
georgie boi

Post by georgie boi »

I have just received The Nub, that replaces a Nano that replaced a Small.

For me, the Nub is the best by a big margin. I am a grower, but have learned that, at least for me, there should be no room to grow.

The Nano did have a rather large cut in the lower part of the tube and I can understand it could be an issue. I could manage to get my penis out of the top, but my balls captured by the small cage to ring space.

I have tried doing the same 'trick' with The Nub and so far totally failed.
1 x
georgie boi in its new Holy Trainer V3 "The Nub"
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

lord wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:38 am Now they have a size smaller than the Nano...called, The Nub. The pictures make it look possibly more secure than the Nano. https://www.holytrainer.com/orgasm-deni ... astity.asp
Great now I have another option to consider :)

Not sure if anyone has noticed but based on the picture in that link, it looks like the nano has also been slightly redesigned with a longer tube. The length spec hasn’t changed but the bottom portion of the tube looks like extends further up the shaft, presumably to address the gap issue people have been complaining about.

I kind of got sidetracked from this but I might try some cheap clones to gauge size. Still think it’s between small and nano for me. Small seems closer to my JB by spec but I realize they might not be measured the same way.
0 x